Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.2.0

DE_Adam

... Greater Lenses being downgraded after applying a Forma...

WAT? That is a massive issue and should have top priority, as that means a player gets ripped off for 40 platinum if they bought a Greater Lens, or a Forma and 3 lenses if they built it.

Also, Sorties:

What is up with the artificial increase in difficulty? I found trying the sorties in pubs difficult enough already, as more often than not there are some clueless muppets who have absolutely no idea what they are doing and spending most of their time flat on their backs.

And what's with the quartering of the energy pool? That pretty much excludes any other than maximum efficiency/energy capacity builds.

I have a feeling this completely arbitrary and artificial increase of difficulty was just a knee-jerk reaction to cries of a very vocal minority who have nothing to do in the game and would never be happy with the difficulty anyway, which is a mistake almost every game developer does these days.

If anything, this change will have a toxic effect on the community, just like the focus being for personal affinity gain only because now lower MR players are likely to get a lot of flak from high MR players in Sortie missions, and high MR players starting to bail out on low MR players.

• The following Mods have been added to Teshin’s offerings for purchase at the Whirlwind Rank:
    • Armored Evade: +20% Damage Resistance while dodging, -20% Slide
    • Armored Acrobatics:  +20% Damage Resistance during Bullet Jump, -0.1 Mobility
  • The Conclave Mod Enguard has been combined with the Anticipation Mod and renamed Armored Recovery.
  • Armored Recovery: 50% Damage Resistance while knocked down, -20% slide.
  • Effective Hit Points have been adjusted for all Warframes in Conclave.
  • The Mobility stat has been set to 1 for all Warframes in Conclave.
  • Temporarily removed chance to restore health/shield Mods from Conclave.  These Mods will make a return with some adjustments before the end of the month.

I don't quite understand...why did you removed Enguard Anticipation?

Are we going to back to Kittag abusers' era...?

Also now all Tank frames can move around as fast as agile Frames...doesn't make sense to me. Whatever, I hope you had your good reasons to do that. I'll try some games but I'm a bit afraid you guys just added more salt to the PvP. I hope to be in wrong.

Thanks anyway for all other fixes/tweaks.

/EDIT

Please, add a "Conclave" filter to the modding menu. I'm losing my mental sanity to search them among all the other PvE mods...

Edited by Demdemeh

I... just... what? DE if you make things artificially harder you need to increase the rewards in order to keep players interested. I mean, why would I care enough to do sorties when 95% of the time I just get a stupid dera/karak piece?

Sorties are annoying enough as they are, you just went and made them even more annoying, without changing the rewards. 
Great, absolutely great.

Good job DE. Good job...

Edited by LeaserResael

Still no fix for :

DE, watch this. And you know what? Invite your employees to try a whole mission without detection,no invisibility & no frame powers. Try that...

Also :

And Nezha, do something about the way to acquire him, please...

Wouldn't say that's a china weapon, more like a Greek weapon because Poseidon uses a trident.

I meant that it's a weapon that they developed for Warframe China months ago, and they've been sitting on the completed weapon until some arbitrary period passes and we're allowed to have it.

• Fixed the J-3 Jordas Golem’s being vulnerable to attack from clients when perched in the third stage of the Jordas Verdict.

: [ hopefully this fix didnt break anything with the raid like some of the fixes do. Still no Fix for nullifying drones in NM LoR being immune to hitscan damage outside of their bubble. But thnx for the other stuff. Hopefully i wont feel like throwing up when nezha's ring spins around now.

I personally have a very big issue with Juggernaut spawning in Infested Sortie Missions.  I don't think it should, period.

Every time a Juggernaut spawns it takes four people at least thirty minutes, in exterminate missions it spawns upwards to five, six, seven hundred enemies by the time its killed?  Plus untold amount of revives people quitting and wasted gear and resources.

Either make this a focus (Like a mini-assassination boss that is the point of the mission) or keep things like The stalker, G3, Zanuka and the Juggernaut out of Sorties.