The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Little Help Please

Orionkid

Question

Hey everyone, so I am coming back after not playing for a year. When I used to play I had fun taking the game at a slower pace, and I mostly just played lower level stuff. I am coming back to play because I remember how fun the game was. I am seeing now that the game is a little bit harder, and I need to speed up.

The problem I had before, and now is that I am a pretty slow functioning person. Being Disabled I try my best to move quickly however it is a real challenge. I think once I play for a bit I may get better. I currently run a Rhyno/frost with bo staff and dual revolvers. The burst machine gun is just to hard for me unless I stand still and aim my shots.

I am posting because I wonder if anyone can give me advice if I should pick a different warframe,  or different loadout. I don't play with groups of people because they can clear a room before I can get a hit off. I would be grateful for any advice, Thank you greatly.

6 answers to this question

Ivara.

While Ivara is capable of a high speed gameplay (she's very agile), her entire toolkit lends itself to a sort of methodical, slower, solo gameplay.  Her powerset feels like something you would have for the main character of a stealth/action RPG.

Getting Ivara, on the other hand, is kinda a pain, lots of spy mission farming, though unless you want to buy platinum.

Barring that, Loki is the go-too stealth frame and will allow you to also utilize a more methodical solo playstyle.

Edited by Gelkor

As to warframes, I'd say you shouldn't adapt your choice of warframe to keep up with the game, but you should adapt the game to the Warframe you playing with.

With that I mean, find a group of friends you play warframe with or meet a couple of people online and form a squad where you all support each other. When you play with friends you can adjust the pace to what suits you and you can progress in the game without having to adapt to some random dudes you meet once.

It's also more fun ;)

Hey, I suffer from an invisible disability personally and my problem has always been with joining public games. I know how you feel trying to get your feet wet in a new game. I'm pretty aggressive personality wise, but I still can't get the nerve up to do anything with PUGs or Conclave.

If you need any help let me know and if you are interested in a clan, check out the advertisement here for the clan I run:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/581882-mischeivous-chickens-looking-for-capable-tolerant-players/

One important thing is what is your mastery rank, that really determines what kind of weapons you have access to. After a point, you can get some really ridiculous ones like the tonkor that will let your slower pace be less of an issue. Also, personally, I think frost is a good frame for a slow pace. I think Ivara is a poor choice, too much going on, she is way too busy.

Nezha or Rhino are both good for their invincibility skins. Nezha will probably require you to pay plat to other players for the pieces though, currently the prices are dropping. I think he's very fun to play and might allow you some versatility without putting too much pressure on you.