Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Ui Confirmations

calmquat

In the foundry, you might build and item for resources, rush an item for plat, unlock new slots for plat, or accept an item. In every case, you're directly or secondarily losing paid-for resources. Yet in all four situations, you simply click on the item and you're presented with a generic confirmation dialog. (The exact same interaction in each case.) I've been playing the game for only a couple of months, and I can't remember the last time I read any of those dialogs. I haven't tried it, but I bet if you wanted to build then rush something and accept it and your slots were full but you had plat you wanted to spend, you would have to click the item and confirm 4 times in a row, which strikes me as great setup for an accident.

Those actions could really use some differentiation. Fortunately I haven't wasted platinum yet, but I have built something I didn't mean to and added things to my inventory unintentionally, and I imagine I'm not a rare flower in that regard. (I wonder what the support load is for foundry mishaps)

At the very least: any time I'm spending credits, I would love it if there was a listing of current credits and amount to be spent. (I often have to hit esc multiple times and enter the market just to see my credits when I'm deciding whether to do something 3-5 layers deep somewhere else in the interface) Include a big icon someplace, bonus points if the icon is in a completely different screen location depending on the currency involved. (don't forget slots)