The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha & The Ring Of Fire Update For Consoles?

(PSN)matodox

Question

Unsure if this is where I should post, but it seemed as good a place as any. My apologies if it isn't, and please feel free to move this to another sub-forum.

Anyway... Now it's 2016, and if DE keeps to their schedule, Saryn Prime should get released later this month! I think I can safely speak for all of us, when I say that we are very excited indeed. Meanwhile PC has already gotten U18.1 and 18.2, while we have yet to get "The Burning Thing" released on consoles... *sad face*

I don't want to sound entitled or impatient or anything, but I'm genuinely just curious if there's been any news as to when we will get The Ring Of Fire update here on PS4? Hopefully before the end of the month I presume?

Edited by (PS4)matodox

15 answers to this question

i saw on 1 of their twitter accounts that the goal was this week m8

Unsure if this is where I should post, but it seemed as good a place as any. My apologies if it isn't, and please feel free to move this to another sub-forum.

Anyway... Now it's 2016, and if DE keeps to their schedule, Saryn Prime should get released later this month! I think I can safely speak for all of us, when I say that we are very excited indeed. Meanwhile PC has already gotten U18.1 and 18.2, while we have yet to get "The Burning Thing" released on consoles... *sad face*

I don't want to sound entitled or impatient or anything, but I'm genuinely just curious if there's been any news as to when we will get The Ring Of Fire update here on PS4? Hopefully before the end of the month I presume?

Edited by (XB1)XxBCSxTrollXx

Yep. I too am extremely curious about when we'll be getting this. Was said by DE that everyone would be getting it before the year ended. I was guessing a release similar to Wukong. 

PC got him and consoles didn't. 

New update for PC and we still don't have anything but a hotfix. Also sortie's season 3 started this week soooo...... Consoles forgotten once again I'm presuming?

Ill venture to guess we wont see it until the next sortie reward update.

Which, for PS4 should have been no later than Yesterday if they are maintaining the 15 day a season schedule. We are still sitting at season 1 now. They probably want us to wait until XBONE gets to season 2, which also should have been yesterday. I guess we will just get a little short sticked again. No biggie 

Xbox beats PS4 I guess..

I just hope the approve my Clan Emblem before the next release.. I was so stupid to make one around the hollidays..

But yeah hope at least the console will follow each other, and not like with U18 where the box users had to wait, even though PS4 got it...

Xbox beats PS4 I guess..

I just hope the approve my Clan Emblem before the next release.. I was so stupid to make one around the hollidays..

But yeah hope at least the console will follow each other, and not like with U18 where the box users had to wait, even though PS4 got it...

on emblem thing, ya, updated my alliance one, as first one didnt come out right 

now im just waiting o. o for that and ring of fire 

TT_TT

Yeah, I'd say we've waited long enough out in the cold, but if they said on Twitter that they're gonna release it by the end of the week, then that's great.

Also, yeah consoles have gotten Season 3 sorties since yesterday, or maybe even the day before yesterday, though they haven't changed much when compared to Season 2 lol... They just took away the Dera Vandal drops.