Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.2.1

[DE]Drew

I am still seeing a problem with Prisma Yamako Syandanna's bending when I have it on a high speed warframe. Previously I noticed how it bends for no reason at the base when running, instead of "flapping" behind the warframe. One or both of the segments seem to jump over the shoulders at very slight movements and it generally looks like it's in constant tension when it isn't.

I don't remember seeing these problems before the last 17.4 update, which leads me to believe they are recent.

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

this is true of the rubedo one also

Have something to mention: Equinox speed is still 1.15. Im sure this would have been noticed, sooner or later, so I have to say: PLEASE, DO NOT FIX IT. Equinox requires a very mobile playstyle and 1.00 speed is not enough! please, keep the 1.15.

Just a headsup

Ash Blade storm got bugged with the last hotfixes (or was it because of Banshee or Vauban on my party?)

Each time you use it would get stuck at the end of the animation and cant walk neither cast skills.

The same thing was happening to me with Valkyr's ult sometimes. It always happened in accordance with either putting a datamass into a control panel or when going into nulifier bubbles

Because they don't bother with minor stat tweaks on the rest of the content.

Conclave's a separate team who does nothing but small tweaks (they only have 3 people!), and the main team works on everything else, who put out lots of content but never bother with small stat tweaks.

It's a shame, because this game would be much better if PvE got tweaks like Conclave, and Conclave got content dumps like PvE. As it stands we haven't heard anything about the "Nuclear Bomb" of tweaks in months.