The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Focus Xp Farm

(PSN)robonot2

Question

I currently do ludo with loki. One run takes me 5 to 10 minutes and I get 6 to 13 k focus. This is a little too slow for me because since the stealth changes it takes a lot longer. What frames are currently good for getting 20 to 50k in less than 30 minutes? Keep in mind I have nearly evry warframe so I'm open to all suggestions and missions and build.s

How exactly do you accomplish this? Do you run it solo? How many points do you cap? Do you use an affinity booster to obtain that amount of focus?

Just join a regular Draco xp run with 4 people. Doesn't matter how many points you cap, however the longer the rounds last, the more focus you will get so its best to cap 2 and neut 1 or 2.

All you need is to stand at point D and spam 4 as soon as you see an enemy. Make sure you have max range and efficiency and at least 125% power strength and you can clear the entire map with 1 blade storm until you hit the enemy cap.

Having max efficiency means bladestorm costs 25 energy and provided you have a carrier you will generally pick up 1-3 energy orbs per bladestorm.

The only thing is since you'll be killing enemies your team needs to not be complete garbage and be able to hold the second point and revive when necessary.

Edit: and all that is without an affinity booster.

Edited by Vayiin

Focus is kind of meant to be that thing that progresses in the background while doing other things, not the thing to solely focus in on, as ironic as that concept is to the name.  It's on the players for making something that works without being the center of attention and turning it into a grind.  I seriously start questioning why I'm even playing if my sole purpose for logging in is to continue chasing another carrot, personally.  But I'm one of those weird dudes that can load up a Capture/Sabotage on Europa or Uranus and have a grand time just shooting peeps.

Yes, I am telling you to play like me, or else... caps.  Fact is, the way the majority player base approaches a continuous-development game (like MMOs) influences design direction and decisions, and if the majority player base is of the mindset to grind the crap out of something until they burn out or finish the process only to ask "what is there to do now?" at which point they simply move on to another game... well, a developer of a CDG is compelled to keep people around for a long time, so they apply methods that lengthens a player's pursuit of the shiny pixelated baubles, because people obsess over material rewards to the point that they'll play even when they're not having any fun.  It turns into a real vicious cycle, a the mentality evolves into "if I don't get anything running this, then what's the point?"  And that's why, dear player, you're running Draco and endless TIII/TIV void over and over and over, proving the system is working.  That's why the tables will remain forever diluted, and the grind will never go away.  Strive for better quality enjoyment, and you'll get a better quality game that focuses more on introducing fun things, not more things to get.

The cap is too high and the focus gain is too low, kill xp only is another hindrance. A system that´s made as "background progress" would have those numbers fixed. The syndicate xp system is in line with the demands, focus not.

Moderators: "I've located two targets, over"

DE; "Recieving cordinates, you are authorised deadly patching fix. Fire on my command"

Loki's: "Boy I'm glad we found another way to mass farm focus exp, the faster we can max our focus the faster we can complain there's nothing to do-

DE; "FIRE!!!"

Moderators: "Please remain within your missions until the patch is complete."

I don't mind focus farming but I wish they'd give us peaks on how their solving the issue with the afk 3 or 4 mashing on Ash/Excal and how support frames can gain focus.

You make me laugh very loud.

;,D

If focus is designer to be a background progresion, then Cap at 10.000/day and force players to quit twisted ways to earn massive Xp.

Mmmm...

You can do with warframes, weapons and kubrows too.

Only 10 levels on each weapon every day. This way forces you to use many weapons and frames. Wohhohohoho....

Laughing only thinking over puting 5 forma on a weapon this way!!

:,D,,,

Oh. Man...

I'm entirely too lazy to do things like aim or attack enemies, so I bring my WoF build (after several forma) to Draco with a Sancti Tigris and whatever secondary/melee I'm mastering/formaing. Depending on the team makeup of the randoms I get, I get anywhere from 20-40k with my PA boosters a 4 wave run. I COULD probably get this faster if I felt like actually trying, but my build is literally just circle around the map and pop accelerant in the middle of crowds. The reason for Sancti Tigris is that the syndicate proc kills count as frame kills (which is where my lens is) and Sancti is corrosive, which hits hardest on grineer.

I must try to block with a several distance all spawning points in draco with four embers.

Enought distance to let the spawn make his job but in range of WoF.

Also 4xCP and all with a simulor to increase energy between players.

I don't know if it works but I wonder if don't do.

Many ways to do that.

Love <3 theorycrafting.

Hushed invisibility + Vectis Prime + Highest level exterminate on Ceres. Quick, easy, nets me 15K a run. You can get more doing Spy, i just prefer the low risk stealth run on an exterminate.

Harder? It will just take longer to be honest. 250k could be maxed in approximately 2-2.5hrs....No matter what you set the cap at people will find a way to mac it. Then the whole school will be completed in a few days or weeks. Then will come everyone complaining that there is nothing to do.

I literally have nothing to do but wait for the G3 and the Stalker to show up so i can get their weapons.

First of all I just want to say I respect and appreciate the time and effort DE put into the focus system. I know a lot of people like it.

However its not for me. I dont even bother with focus farming. Its not fun, the payout is low unless you can stealth or nuke. It takes way to long. Having to run back and forth on an exterminate mission multiple times was the straw on the camels back for focus with me.  Its one thing to farm a quest to get a frame or weapon part, its another to get a small amount of focus points to put into something that is... well... Not worth the time for me. Coming out of my frame and doing what ever takes away from the immersion for me. Oh look we can come out of our frames and do more damage, heal or what ever.

Why not just ad a 5th power used from the frame like we do now? Coming out of the frame just makes no since to me. The tenno is on the ship but can magically transport to the battle and do things and not get killed? 

First of all I just want to say I respect and appreciate the time and effort DE put into the focus system. I know a lot of people like it.

However its not for me. I dont even bother with focus farming. Its not fun, the payout is low unless you can stealth or nuke. It takes way to long. Having to run back and forth on an exterminate mission multiple times was the straw on the camels back for focus with me. Its one thing to farm a quest to get a frame or weapon part, its another to get a small amount of focus points to put into something that is... well... Not worth the time for me. Coming out of my frame and doing what ever takes away from the immersion for me. Oh look we can come out of our frames and do more damage, heal or what ever.

Why not just ad a 5th power used from the frame like we do now? Coming out of the frame just makes no since to me. The tenno is on the ship but can magically transport to the battle and do things and not get killed?

i agree 100%