The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting First Plats

Vitaumd

Question

19 answers to this question

You can do some trading. There is quite a bit you can sell. Some people would farm far items and sell them, or buy and resell items from and to other players. I don't have much time to sit in front of trade chat any more so now I just play normally and sell anything I get.

imo,a good way to make plat is to get some of the highly request mods from doing Orokin Dirlect Extermination Vault runs.

Most popular mods from what ive seen in Trade chat which sell for about 20-50p 

fleeting Expertiese

Transient fortitude

Heavy Caliber

Spoil Strike 

More infomation about Vault runs Half way down the page: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Derelict

The only way to obtain platinum is to trade with players who have platinum (besides buying it yourself ofc). To see what people like to buy, check the trading tab to see what is mostly requested with WTB. once you have a but of a list of things, check on the wiki where it drops and see if you can farm it.

You got two options:

First one is, if you want help DE out, by buying they're plat. That can help game. Then do it.

Or second option, if you don't want buy them, and save some cash. You can trade items from sorties/trials/void items.

This website shows you all the prices for the items. It's also kind of a guide: http://wftrading.net/

Edited by Ibro156

Lots of good answers here. I vouch for the void runs. Just get a bunch of keys and spam void missions a ton.

Even in the worst case the item will be worth 5-10 plat, in some rare cases, you'll get 100+. Plus you'll get yourself a ton of credits in the process and some rare mods which will sell as well.

Use this site instead to check prices: https://warframe.market/

That lists real people selling real things at a variety of prices. This will give you at least a good place to start when selling things.

Also you can sell even some less rare mods at low plat prices, people will pay for convenience, myself included. Why struggle to level up a mod when I have the ability to buy it already completed? I realize not everyone has this capability and it is the minority, but they are out there.

Use this site instead to check prices: https://warframe.market/

That lists real people selling real things at a variety of prices. This will give you at least a good place to start when selling things.

Also you can sell even some less rare mods at low plat prices, people will pay for convenience, myself included. Why struggle to level up a mod when I have the ability to buy it already completed? I realize not everyone has this capability and it is the minority, but they are out there.

i recomend this site its so handy to put up what you have for sale there and then have them whiper you ingame while your playing and having fun instead of staring at the chaos called trade chat.

ive had a look at darvos bazaar and its decent enough but it denies you time playing the game.

Edited by Zavek

I was looking at that site where you put your stuff to sale,but I guess I wasnt that lucky, everything seems to be 1 plat, Nova prime helm and some other prime parts that I got, all go for something like that

Will keep trying, thanks for being helpful

Just looking for people with a demand is most likely the easyest way to get to plat.

Most people just sell stuff, some are looking. These are definitly willing to buy your stuff.

That aside, full sets are more likely to sell then parts, for around the same price or even less tho. Exceptation are sets thst are difficult to finish. Newly released or unobtainable stuff (mods, new and vaulted prime) usually sells for MUCH more. So do parts and mods that are hard to get as well as trends (sold like 5-6 melee auguments when excals reworks released on consoles for 50-80plat each on the first day)

Can't give you advice for the pricerange as console and pc prices tend to differ :/

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

If you are a playing on ps4, and a ps+ member you can get a free "new to warframe type of pack". I can't vouch for the other platforms, but it includes some plat, and a couple other goodies. If you have a different platform, they might do something similar so be sure to look into the area that you can buy the add ons for the game (play station store for ps4 players), never hurts to check it out :)!

And like some of the others said done buy the play while regular sales are going, buy with a character. You get wayyyyyy more plat plus basically a free warframe!

Easiest way to get plat is to farm void keys. You can farm for entire prime Warframe/weapon sets and get a nice chunk of platinum!

You can buy some (this supports DE directly and let's them release more content!

Syndicates offer weapons which ch are tradeable (provided they are unused and unranked)

Syndicate augment mods are tradeable, usually about 10 plat each

Sorties offer a variety of things, for PC players you can get and sell NeZha pieces (not sure on the prices)

As stated, if you do decide to buy plat, getting the Prime Accessories or Prime Access packs are a great way to get some items and a ton of plat!

Prime Accessories pack includes some neat cosmetic items (usually a Syandana) and it also offers a 90 day Credt and Affinity Booster to help get the edge in leveling!