The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Best Dps Primary Imo?

(PSN)CoolD2108

Question

25 answers to this question

it depends on what you are shooting at and more.   If you are soloing level 300s with a billion HP armor etc, full autos lose their damage to armor badly yet boltor/soma can mow down lower level stuff at an amazing pace.    If you are shooting at big clusters, tonkor is hard to beat.   Higher level stuff you do better with one big hit than many little hits.   If you killed armor with a team, that matters too.

You can get these but you are going to have to forma them to me them monsters. If you want quickly for it before it is gone

Meh...formas and leveling shouldn't be much of a problem... looking for a decent primary to play with banshee. A few draco runs with this buff-beast should give decent results...

Offtopic but still puzzling~ any focus recommendations for banshee/weapon? We recently got u18 on consoles and i started with madurai/naramon...which both seem kinda useless for a elemental primary?...

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Offtopic but still puzzling~ any focus recommendations for banshee/weapon? We recently got u18 on consoles and i started with madurai/naramon...which both seem kinda useless for a elemental primary?...

Zenurik for energy regen passive seems to be best default pick for any frame considering focus, The Naramon with high crit weapon to quick melee for stealth can be very useful for fragile frame as banshee followed by Vazarin instant resses for teamplay where you will be left less open if something goes bad. Don't have experience on Madurai and Unairu but looking at numbers Madurai would be ~10% increase after maxing passives on non base elemental weapon and Uniaru would need some testing if the armor reduction is of any worth.

Note that currently Focus trees are mostly good for the passives since the cooldown on the ability is too long for most of the non passives to be worth it.

I personally find the Tonkor very clunky to use with just 2 ammo. It leaves very little room for error. Then again I have not used it extensively, but launcher weapons were never my favorite.

My tip? Play for fun and dont worry about the numbers game man, aint nobody got time for that!

Tonkor is great against crowds, can deal with level 100+ very well. However, that thing is a complete troll when trying to hit one single target, even from 5 feet away that thing will miss time and time again. Lol

This

Plus we talking about DPS so Damage Per Second, Amprex is the answer, 6 formas, crit, corrosive + heat (no hammershot or critical delay BS)

This

Plus we talking about DPS so Damage Per Second, Amprex is the answer, 6 formas, crit, corrosive + heat (no hammershot or critical delay BS)

thats very beatifull but u stop haveing ammo ate 3 mins gameplay

tonkor is right now the best weap in game and hoping for a nerf  also single target synapse gives more dmg then amprex

thats very beatifull but u stop haveing ammo ate 3 mins gameplay

tonkor is right now the best weap in game and hoping for a nerf also single target synapse gives more dmg then amprex

Try this for T123 (till 40 mins surv)

Heavy cal

Serration

Split chamber

Point strike

Vital sense

Metal auger

Sinister reach

Infected clip

Or the classic (T4)

Heavy

Serration

Split

Point

Vital

Infected

Stormbringer

Hellfire (or ammo mutation instead)

Yes, that was my point.

And my point is that Warframe Builder's numbers mean jack squat if their math is not accurate. The (Sancti) Tigris's theoretical burst and sustained DPS should be calculated the same way as the Vectis's (assuming, of course, Warframe Builder is calculating the Vectis's theoretical DPS correctly).