The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Good Vaykor Marelok Build.

(XBOX)GetDELETED1681

7 answers to this question

Viral procs could be good but I've found the stun from Electricity procs to be rather meh (just bring a CC Frame), YMMV.

I've done well enough with "basic" builds, Corrosive + Heat (150% each, 1x 90% damage, 1x 60% dual stat) for general use,

Radiation + Viral for Grineer with 4x CP and for Corpus, you could go Magnetic (or Radiation, yay Confusion procs) + Toxin.

Solid enough build already for some damn good crowd control, alternatively you can actually go for a crit build (I would only recommend it if you have BOTH primed crit mods, possibly an arcane also) in place of seeker and deep freeze or frost bite for even more brutal single target damage without losing much CC.

My favorite build will always be 100% status corrosive+blast though, so much fun sending everything into orbit.

Edited by rapt0rman

My current build no-forma-Marelok :

Vaykor Marelok have base crit of 20% and 1,5x crit multip, not a good number to crit build, yet still preferable to pew pew pew the enemies if you love aiming to headshot

can handle T3D 20 wave with this, and some T4D ext / MD ( never tried for Def/sur )

2o79UuO.jpg

Depends on your needs. If you want CC a blast+electric build with seeker is really nice.

The build i use for endurance though it's a pure damage build. Namely:

- Hornet Strike

- Barrel Diffusion

- Lethal Torrent

- Primed Pistol Gambit

- Primed Target Cracker

- 2*90% elementals (i use Corrosive damage generally)

- Primed Heated Charge

Devastating crits for everyone :D Even better with Arane Avenger on a tank (like Chroma).

Maybe I'm wrong but I distrust crit build on vaykor, also I don't find it accurate enough for reliable headshots. 

Maybe if someone could prove me wrong, mathematically ... But forget that "if you headshot" argument - that's giving yourself extra things to worry about /extra work. Not my thing.

My clasic, 90% status, 4 elemental, 14 rounds mag setup, 3 forma

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/543048106398060324/8B9DE4FA8C079E2967263F0AFCFC7F2EEF0C1A07/