The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Exactly Do People Get To Such High Mr

BabyBomi

Question

I've been rushing MR for the war and the vaykor hek. Currently sitting at MR9, I have ran out of cheap weapons and all thats left is weapons that use ~2 argon crystals, ~3 morphics, ~4 neurodes etc. I've not only run out of resources but I have also run out of credits. I am also in the midst of farming syndicates, focus, and sorties (for lens). I don't have time to farm credits and resources... but I have to since baro is coming in 2 days ...

How exactly do you get to MR21...... (I'm only aiming for MR12 right now but that is looking quite far away atm).

Edited by BabyBomi

It's all good :P 1,102,500 is enough for MR.21 So I can see why you'd think that. And I get that because now I'm confused too xD

just looking at the chart, I am confused even more...

also that 900,000 xp being enough for rank 19 was just a guess

^.^

Edited by -.A.-Prime

Level stuff is the key, if not in a clan you should join one for Dojo access to weapons. 

Just don't go on a MR burn and burn yourself out. I have been at MR 10 for about 6 months...I have the rank up waiting just not in a hurry.

As for credits you can farm Void missions most T1 level ones solo for easy credits as well.

just looking at the chart, I am confused even more...

also that 900,000 xp being enough for rank 19 was just a guess

^.^

My bad. You were completely right about Warframes getting 6,000 Mastery Rank. The table I'd shown above where Warframes, Archwings and Compaonions get 900,000 Mastery Rank is wrong. It's 900,000 Affinity. Players get 200 Mastery Rank per level of a Warframe, Archwing and Companion, and 100 of every level on weapons.

293NqOG.png

Sourcehttp://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity 5th paragraph

MR21, The how to? Simply put, 

Get EVERYTHING: Every Warframe, Weapon, Sentinel & Weapon, Kubrow type, Archwing Arch-gun & Melee: All to Lv.30 once.

Only thing that will be awkward are the Event Items

Some people are having a hard time breaking from 20 to 21 with some missing Event Weapons, Like Latron Wraith and Sheev, which have yet to re-surface.

I have been playing constantly since July and have reached MR 18

I have all the frames except Nezha (damn you sorties!), and every weapon I can build, except for some ones that require forma, some primes, Void Trader, and some Syndicate weapons.  I am really scraping the barrel at the moment and am in no hurry to reach MR 19

Credits just take time to get. I remember i spent a whole weekend just going after credits with a 3 day booster.  Ended up getting about 5 million, and bought up all the BPs.... and now only really use credits to rank up my Mods

Dont worry about MR after level 12.  Honestly this game suffers a lot if you rush things.

At least get the frames, find out which ones you like, and forma them until they are the best you can make them. Same with weapons.  Then you can do anything, sorties, Raids, etc and not be constrained by lack of equipment.

Edited by kkinnison

Currently sitting at MR 18 and crawling up to 19 atm, getting to this point and further just takes time really. Unless there is something you really need/want take your time and farm up frames and weapons as you go along. Also star chart completion can give a bit of a boost. otherwise...

One option is to get a frost or trin set up for draco and grind away.

Another is Loki and spy missions. Covert lethality makes a dagger level crazy fast.

Lastly if you are a support/skill spam frame, take a low primary/secondary/melee into sortie/raid and leach exp. Tho you need pull your weight so you need to take a good primary or a very good secondary.