The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paying Plat For A Clan Emblem

HeyItsAdam

Question

Looking for someone to either create a clan emblem for me and for it to relevant to the clan name or use a design i have and just edit it, add more into it and crop it down to size.

Clan is "The EDEN Project"

If you can make one by yourself i'm looking for a tree sort of theme.

My design:http://imgur.com/N6arOygC2A0 <--- Fixed the link

If you use this i'm looking to see if someone can put a gold outline/trim around it, keep it black and have a royal blue/ light green light type of thing going from the inside going out. If you are to add any text please only add "EDEN" going diagonal across the right side of it at the bottom.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have enough platinum to pay not going over 200 though. 

Edited by Withoutanid

22 answers to this question

Can't see your design, but if your're looking for a tree like design, you can use the following one, from the dot hack series, it's the "Moon Tree" guild logo.

SHcryG0.jpg

Quite simple, and quite good looking, just make your own changes and colours.

And just to make sure, don't buy logos, since you will have to pay 150p to upload it to the game. So save your plat and make your own logo. Don't have skills to make a 100% new? Pick one, edit it and adapt.

thnx for fixing my link :)

Also Endrance i like the design but its just not what i'm looking for and if i could change the colors i wouldn't need someone to do it for me. haha xD

I'm with a bit of work atm, but if i find the time i'll fix that for you.

Not perfect, but tell me what you think so i can change/adapt/delete.

dwPGPpi.png

The outer glow seems to be cut-off in the image, i can fix that later.

EDEN doesn't seem to be very centered, will also fix that later ^^'

Colors used are:

RGB Gold for outline

RGB Royal Blue for shadow of main emblem

RGB Aquamarine for shadow of EDEN

Edited by Endrance

Unfortunatly for you, i can only make the simple stuff, still learning at this.

All my inner glow tries we're awful when checking the preview, i'm messing with the transperancy box and i get a square of glow for the 128px dimension which looks awful.

Not big change, i uploaded the current PNG (without the square glow issue, just the minor tweaks) so you or anyone else with more experience to adapt.

Atm it's looking like this:

lFIQgYs.png

45m0xDc.jpg

Still needs to fix the glow on the edges, still being cut off by the image limits

Btw, when messing around with the glows, i made this one by accident, i actually liked it alot, so i felt i would post this one too.

bIW2O4s.png

NeSy8eM.jpg

Same issue as previous one, needs fix the glow on the edges, still being cut off by the image limits, although on this one it doens't see much.

Sorry fo rnot being much of a help!

Edited by Endrance

I had to reduce the size of the logo itself so that the shadow/blue light from circular part wouldn't get cut off, but the PNG has the 128x128 pixel requirement, otherwise i wouldn't be able to upload it to the preview page, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Also, dunno if you're aware, but the preview is not 100% accurate on how the emblem will look ingame. Might get brighter.

I've uploaded some images of my clan emblem (made by me from scratch) so you can see what i mean about the colors

How it looked at Website Preview

UcabUmY.jpg

How it looks ingame with Color Correction and Bloom On

cAfuXir.jpg

How it looks ingame with Color Correction and Bloom Off (how i usually play)

AKBlXPA.jpg

In your case, there shouldn't be any issue with any color, since none of them is really bright, so they will just get a bit more bright.

Feel free to give the amount you feel is fair, like i stated in my initial post, you still need to pay 150p to upload it so don't go around spending too much, otherwise this clan emblem will be costly. And i'm no professional in this, just had a bit of free time and also used this to expand my skills with photoshop.

So is really your call. If you wish/feel you should pay for something, PM so we can see it, either way, still fine for me.

Edited by Endrance