Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volk's Little Workshop: Vasiona Limbo

Volkovyi

4 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Nice vojnik (soldier) work... all you need for the new frame is to enlist a little more  burned and destroyed detail on armor....so it to looks a little darker and to see more changes on them :smile:  and kip up the amazing work :cool: 

Naravno. It's all on its way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Battle Damaged Chroma Skin? Nice. 

My Frost Prime loves your Frost Vojnik skin. Looking forward to getting the Rhino Skin, when its purchasable on the workshop. 

I am happy you enjoy the skin ;u; I will make more

I can't wait for this. You seem to be developing the first ever Chroma skin (unless others are doing so in private), so this is pretty exciting. Progress so far has flow, the scars are very (for lack of a better word) natural in appearance.

Edited by LazerSkink

6 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I can't wait for this. You seem to be developing the first ever Chroma skin (unless others are doing so in private), so this is pretty exciting. Progress so far has flow, the scars are very (for lack of a better word) natural in appearance.

Thank you for saying so! I think I have seen other Chroma skins in the Steam Workshop already if I am not mistaken.

I am going for a more natural weathered look for Chroma. I can't make large gashes or damages because he is symmetrical and it would look obvious and unnatural. This Vojnik would be more of general weathering, wear and tear, like an experienced survivor of the derelicts perhaps.

1 hour ago, Volkovyi said:

Thank you for saying so! I think I have seen other Chroma skins in the Steam Workshop already if I am not mistaken.

I am going for a more natural weathered look for Chroma. I can't make large gashes or damages because he is symmetrical and it would look obvious and unnatural. This Vojnik would be more of general weathering, wear and tear, like an experienced survivor of the derelicts perhaps.

It would be interesting to sneak in energy tears between the 'folds' on his design on his arms, say.

14 hours ago, Volkovyi said:

Chroma has been completed and added!

Whoa, I'm buying. The entire texture of the skin is withered as hell, I feel some parts of the frame might be disintegrating as he walks. Hoping to see this in the next round, which is not entirely too far (the selection for it at least).

Edited by LazerSkink

• 1 month later...

I really like the wings you did on this skin. I've messed around with Chroma before and making a skin for him is no small feat.

I just have one question though, why not upload the posed models(the first images) to Sketchfab? It'll allow everyone to get in and get a super nice look-see at it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a teaser to show you all.

tumblr_oes5dqsWe31rbe8a5o1_250.jpg

I am working on a collaboration with a good friend for a full remapping + helmet of a new Tennogen skin. It is taking some time, not to mention we are caught up with other work ourselves so unfortunately the Vojnik line is taking just a small break. (At least until Vojnik Chroma gets in!)

But we are working hard behind the lines! Thank you for everyone so far who has supported us in the Tennogen program!

• 1 month later...