The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Rails

(PSN)Flaming_Recon1

Question

20 answers to this question

^^This I'm glad to hear. I'd like to see a better functioning, more enjoyable Dark Sector Conflict.

Severs for the PvP'ers and a PvE Sab/Spy/Deception option would make them perfect.

[size=2]and letting dominating clans take over Relays, rebuild the Relays and provide better reasons to fight for the Dark Sectors i nthe first place.  Oh, and hard capped taxes (no more than 45%)[/size]

We? 

Speak for yourself and only yourself, Not on the behalf of the community.

WE Controller wielding brethren HAVE been looking forward to the Solar Rails returning.   It's fun as hell - Old Format - New Format - Any Format really.   

He Does Speak for ALL OF US.  The conflicts have been gone long enough.  

Yours Truly ~HyperInfestation~

Captain-Obvious-mind-your-own-business-3

WE Controller wielding brethren HAVE been looking forward to the Solar Rails returning.   It's fun as hell - Old Format - New Format - Any Format really.   

No he does not speak for al of us. I could care less about rails. I dont need the battle pay I really dont want to be in a clan that raises the trade tax to fun a war I really dont want to do it if it is at all tied into the current PVP system.. I and many others I play with have been just fine without them. If its not broken dont fix it I say.....

CAPTAIN............

No he does not speak for al of us. I could care less about rails. I dont need the battle pay I really dont want to be in a clan that raises the trade tax to fun a war I really dont want to do it if it is at all tied into the current PVP system.. I and many others I play with have been just fine without them. If its not broken dont fix it I say.....

CAPTAIN............

Let me re-phrase - He Speaks for ALL OF US THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM TO COME BACK.   If you didn't take part in them or was not apart of a Clan or an Alliance that took part in Taking and Defending the Rails then I can Understand why you would not want them to come back.

Taxing Clans and Alliance's are typically not in control for long or at all.

Let's be honest here - The conflicts gave Clan's and Alliance's something to do - it gave us something to fight for, fight against,  and The most important thing of all, It gave us SOMETHING TO FIGHT ABOUT!   It was FUN!    

It saddens me that you didn't get to experience the Epic Battles that I have had the pleasure of being apart of.

images%206_2.jpg

1) OP does NOT speak for all of us, plenty of players hated the old DS conflict implementation, as it was extremely unbalanced toward newer players. I'm not even in that group, I liked the way it worked, but I still understand that it needs massive improvement. 

2) Take your own advice.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

I did a ton of them mate. Funny thing is you could fight against your self and lose to keep the power balance. It was a stupid thing. No real rules to follow... After a while it got boring as well.... Any thing that makes it so you can actually fight with the people trying to take the rail and you sandbag or tank it is just wrong and not fun at all. Sorry

Man, on PS4, our alliance has the majority of the rails and we set the tax for both resources and credits to 0%.

I couldn't have said it better!  XD

I did a ton of them mate. Funny thing is you could fight against your self and lose to keep the power balance. It was a stupid thing. No real rules to follow... After a while it got boring as well.... Any thing that makes it so you can actually fight with the people trying to take the rail and you sandbag or tank it is just wrong and not fun at all. Sorry

On the PS4 -  The only way to "Tank" would have been to not counter the battle pay and-or not physically fight back- One Could not enter into a Conflict on the other side if you are in the Clan or the Alliance that is Defending.   Should be like that across all platforms.   correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by (PS4)HyperInfestation

Lets just say it involved a key building process after the battle was over. You seem smart enough to figure that one out. Point is its been so long now a lot of us older players have moved on or grew tired of the wait. Most new players sadly if taken anywhere hard outside of a draco environment would just be wasted space so its really just about  few old payers wanting back something that at its core was a great idea but in the end was nothing more then an eye sore and a disease.

CAPTAIN............

For xbox at least, he speaks for the top 4 alliances in the game. Which were founded to be (wait for it) SOLAR RAILING ALLIANCES.