Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

AZSVKsD.jpg

Join us this Friday, January 8th for our first Devstream of 2016: Devstream #66!

Who: The usual crew is back on the couch to ring in the year!  

What: We've got a fair bit to cover, but here's what you can expect!

Now that all platforms have had a chance to play through 'The Second Dream', we will going in-depth on the quest and what it means for Warframe in 2016. Predictably, this means there will be spoilers. We also have some fun bloopers to share that occurred as everything was in-development – some pretty hilarious things happened, so get ready.

We'll also dedicate some time to 2016 Wishlists and more, so if you have any broad questions or requests, put them in this thread!

We'll be finishing off the stream with our complete 2016 Convention Attendance Plans, so Tenno around the world can mark dates on where they can come hang out with us and fellow Tenno!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, January 8th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on January 8th!  Get your broad 2016 questions or requests in!

As this is going to be the first devstream of the year, YAYYY! I was just wondering if you could clear up what you recent acquistion by Leyou means in terms of development of the game? Will it proceed as usual, with you guys being in charge and bringing us more awesome content? 

Thanks =) !

Cant Wait ^_^

Also ,,,

- Would you like to pay more attention to Clans ? like improving the UI so everyone in the Clan can manage it easier [ like a separate & specific notification on Weapon Research, Dojo Decoration and such ?

- Would you like to explain more about Umbra ? I saw the Shadow Stalker using / have the Excalibur Umbra [Prime] body that's why I wondering ....

Thanks

Edited by RAFTOX

Will more of the nature of the void and its relation with the Tenno be revealed in future quests? Given that its where Tenno got their powers from and that it also empowered Vor, it would be really interesting to explore more about what the place is. 

Edited by Ory_Hara

any ETA on the Rhino Palatine Icon?

Argon crystals, are they ever coming to the market?

also, with the new weapon, Sydon, being a bit, lackluster, will there be a change in it, like will there be a new weapon type, like a lance or a spear, with new stances and such?

on a final note, Thank you DE for all your hard work

1. How about making it possible to rename item configs (Config A etc) ?

2. How about adding more interesting things to the Sortie seasons ?
Something like machete or old event stuff ?

3. How about adding Nightmare Sorties with better rewards and higher difficulty?

Edited by Versalkul

Now that cinematic quests are a thing, is there a chance you'll be going back at some period an applying that kind of stuff to old content (past quests) to make those aspects feel more alive as well? Of course after you find a means to make past quests/events repayable in the first place I mean.

Do we know yet is Katbrows will share or have independent mods for their species? I don't know if I can take more new equipment that basically makes me seem as if I've just begun the game again.

Separate coloring slot from metallic bits when???

And for a nifty little spare mention, do you have any idea on what the next patch of frames you plan to make deluxes for will be? (After Trinity and Banshee are finished out)

Can't believe I forget this as well, is stalkers drops ever going to revised? Its gotten pretty cluttered as of late, which combined with his already terrible drop rates (he has the worst of all the hunters) just makes him all sorts of gross feeling/unrewarding.

Cheers!

Edit : stalker thing

Edited by Cubewano

As it was said by many: we need contentless patches only including fixes (not bandaids) to all the known and new bugs and issues. The only content related update I'd like to see is towards the focus system. Most of it just seems very underwhelming sadly :(

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/590330-partnership-announcement-further-updates/?p=6680703#entry6680703 A little bit more explanation on this would be nice.

"just filed notice to purchase the rest of DE according to plan." Sounds very extreme and misleading. I know you are speaking about B-shares (non-controlling shares) but if you would pay a bit of attention to the comments you might notice a lot of people who misunderstood a lot and think the people who own the rights to warframe would change.

- Forgotten resources (ciphers)

- Thunderbolt buff

- Chinese lore frames very underwhelming, knock offs of other frames, look into?

- Simaris lore targets

- Augments/new syndicate

- New Operator voice/skins

- App: chat? countdown timer for raids/sorties

- In the past months grind time and resource costs have increased. We want to believe when you say that you want to reduce the grind, but we never do. Why is that?

- Why are nullifers still a thing which keep getting stealth buffs? Why are certain weapons still horrendous against them like launchers, bows and snipers? What are the point of the Comba units?

- Infested rework? Half of these units are very broken and the hooks are extremely annoying.

Edited by angrykenji

Are there any plans that you guys will be looking into some things in the past?

I feel like some content is being overshadowed by the new ones that are coming out. (EX: Old stances, Old Warframes, Archwing etc)

Edited by KJRenz

Hi. Amongst us veterans there are those who would like to see some seriously challenging content in Warframe. We would like something difficult but fair. Something that is not just hours upon hours of T4 survival/defense.

There was a short discussion in forums last month about a proposed "Hard-mode" (started by yours truly) and I was wondering if you have any plans on bringing us something to really push our skills to the limit PVE-wise in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work DE and happy new year!

Edited by Caduzeus