Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Wish list

1. Fix ash smoke screen animation while holding a bow also "hidden" weapons showing while in smoke screen.

2. Way better kubrow ai so that I might actually consider using them.

3. Prime vitality and redirection for frames and sentinels.

4. Loyal companion mod for sentinels.

5. A new item that allows you to attach syndacate proc/powers to (preferably) sigils or choice of weapon/frame

6. And finally would really love it if we could convert 1 frame into a suit for our operater to wear in battle instead of using transference (maybe granting a boost through stats or something)

7. That warframe continues to grow as it has and achieve even greater success than already achieved

Edited by (PS4)Ninja_Reaper_916

Dear DE;

This is a free idea, if you guys ever run out of ideas for stuff to rework. i present: THE LIMBO THEORY

so for limbo, as he is able to jump through planes and gain energy from the rift, i picture him as the 
"master of effeciency". He should be the only frame able to be consistenly using all of his spells, including the rift   -if played and modded properly-   in order to make him self-sufficient with his energy level on his own, without energy siphon.

Because lets be honest, limbo's main goal to be doing massives ammount of damage on his own and killing the VIP units.

So basically limbo is going to be using catacysm to put enemies into the rift and gain a huge damage multiplier forhimself.

**build model at bottom of the thread**

So for the juicy parts, WHAT TO CHANGE ON HIM?

-Canceling riftwalk should return 75% of the energy ENERGY COST TO USE to limbo (mean w/e ammout of nrg they use to activate rift walk, it will always be 75% (baseeffeciency) returned in energy)

-Canceling cataclysm should return 75% of the ENERGY COST TO USE (in the same way as with riftwalking)

-Maaaayybe reduce the cost of banish to something really insignificant like 5 at base :)

I think this would allow limbo players to be alot more flexible around the map. Given that his source of power a.k.a the augment, is already very strong, the simple fact of beeing able to be consistently using ability combination of going into teh rift, using teh rift surge and bringing down cataclysm over 30 enemies is quite hard to execute. Some of those hard to coordonate warframes should eb rewarding of some unique fashion. like if Limbo cancels his bubble, he should be able to retreive back some of his energy. limbo is smarter than that aint he? 

I think this change to limbo would allow players to take another view on one of the most unused warframes in teh game, i think.

he would become the exceeding good DPS but very hard to be good with, if you guys cna see what i'm meaning.

Anyways here is my own 4 forma limbo build suggestion 

(My suggestions for limbo build: Vitality, Quickthinking, Rage, Primed Flow, Fleeting Expertise, Primed Continuity, Natural Talent, Rift Torrent(augment) and Speed Drift on the exilus slot and a Unranked Life Strike.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH DE FOR READING ME OUT 1!!!one <3
i've been playing warframe for a little over a year now and i love what you guys are doing, 2nd Dream was amazing, can't wait to see what you guys are going to surprise us with next!

- Sincerly yours,
   adrenalyn

With the presence of the Operator in the Orbiter, does this now mean we can expect commitment to the idea of generic abilities as mentioned many devstreams ago?  There must be some reason you've given us the option to customize our very own Operator other than pure cosmetics.

Can we get some numbers on how Stalker/G3/Zanuka actually work. I've heard people say that having more people in your squad will in increase your chances even if they don't have a mark themselves, and also that it'll only increase if they do. Let's say everyone has been marked by all three except one player who is only marked by two. Does the chances for an invasion for the one unmarked invader, whether it be Stalker, G3, or Zanuka, plummet the chances for that one invader compared to the rest? Would love to hear about this.

Edited by Kuroify

Are there any plans or concepts currently in the work for the Gunblade category? Gunblades have been out for quite some time now and still only consist the Redeemer while newer weapon classes have gotten a second addition, ie. the Nunchaku and Blade and Whip weapons. I have a lot of fun using the Redeemer and would love to see a new weapon added to the category

Can we get more Loadout slots? Getting 2 per mastery rank is not enough when there are so many warframes now. Also will pc ever get full controller support? So do not have to use my mouse in the menu screens. 

Edited by Kevo149

-  How is progress on Bladestorm "less autoplay rework"?

- Syndicate lore and melee?

- Focus updates? limit removal / correcting data?(no way Phoenix Gaze deal 10k dmg, its max 5k on lvl 1 grineer w/o armor)

- Scythes buff?

- Melee Multishot(/hit?) 

What about hydroid?

by that i mean just his ult. its not as good a cc as his 1st skill and might even do less dmg. adding a mod makes it cooler but warframe mods are hard squeezes in.

so i guess my Q is:

What do you think of hydroids ult and do you plan to change it?

Kubrow rework and cats when? Timeline for the first major update of the year? Public calming session over being 'owned' by Leyou? Timeline on Focus fixes/starmap update?? Tennogen has a lot of things that HAVEN'T made it in, more information on what DE is looking for? 

First sorry for sloppy typing using ps 4 

Love the game got 2 ps 4 just because of it my tenno is awesome eagerly waiting for next cinimatic 

1  can we use tenno for relays social spots or in our ships

2   my hopes is that the system will grow more

3    we love tower but can drop lvl appropriate resources caose i am up to my neeck with the stuff there

4     can we start thinking about higher-up teirs to void 

5  how about more than noggles for decor

6   adding a readable review of story other than figuring out lil here and there from scouring codex info it is all so interesting i would love to play more of it and read more as well

7   i really hope to see the trader carry primed cont and flow soon pls

8 can we get primed extrctors in the void or market pls 

Ps Keep up the great work iam loving all the new and old of warframe