Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

NOT GONNA STOP NEVER GONNA STOP

1) Will past Prime Warframes be getting redesigned to bring them up to the visual quality of the most recent ones? For example, Frost Prime doesn't have as much metallic decorations as newer primes do, you need to use the Frost Prime helmet for any easily noticeable change to the metallic color.

2) Is there going to be Syndicate Melee and armor? If so, how close are we to getting them?

1.- Possible incoming buffs/reworks of warframes?

2.- Arctic Eximus being immune to AoE damage focused warframe abilities. Ex: Zephyr's Tornado, Hydroid's Tentacles, Ash' Bladestorm (cant target the Eximus unit while inside the globe), Ember's WoF.

3.-Focus fixes/improvements?

4.- Next Primes? Insert Magnus Prime pls xD

Are there any plans to have a cosmetics only version of Prime Vault packs? I have everything prime frame and weapon wise there is ( except excal and the weapons he came with ) already, and although I would LOVE to give you my money and get my hands on some of the prime cosmetics I wasn't able to buy when they came out, I'm not in a million years going to buy those packs if it means also buying prime frames and weapons I already have. I WANT to give you money, let me give you money!

Edited by Star

*SPOILERS* Ok, I got a lot to say being a console player, some being bad and good, lets start off with Christmas skins and stuff,as a clan and my first christmas on warframe I was really excited but we tenno on the Ps4 didn't get the christmas stuff, but I guess its okay, I understand you guys have alot on your plate with U18. But we need patches on the moon survival and the Jordas verdict, around 30 minutes on the moon, it starts to become unplayable my 4k tcv starts to become chopy. Now in my alliance i'm one of the first to start getting teams for raid. I've beaten it 4 times with 7 or 6 people, but sometimes the spore likes to glitch and some buttons in the tunnel, it causes us to be purged.  Anyway time for the good stuff the second dream was beautiful and well done. And some people say you guys answered the only question, but no you guys opened up new questions like wre these children abord the last human or orokin ship? Or what happened during the void jump accident, did it create the void? Is AladV a orokin and his memory wiped clean? Was it the tenno responsible for destroying the orokin civilization in stead of the sentients as Alad V mentioned that we destroyed a civilization before and if so did we kill marqualis and the rest of the orokin council and is that why the lotus aka. Natah was in tasked with killing us? And one last question to be answered what if the warframes are a single living entity, because if you remember our warframe tore war out of their chest and broke it, what if........thw warframes could be evolved in another room on you ship, and they are in a symbiotic relationship with the Tenno, not just to limit tenno power,but to be a guardian...?                        That would be cool if you guys added operater only missions similar to syndicate missions that would allow focus as a reward, nothing fancy maybe basic walking and running courses because tenno cant walk, been in pod too long fresh air oo oo aa aa. Srry i got really tired of typing I Hope you guys consider talking about some of these topics I'm kamy_- on Ps4, Loyal Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)kamy_-

Hey im got the two questions for the DE

First: why Sidon looks like a big broken fork with no slash dmg (for unkonown reasosn)

and seccond and the biggest question form me personaly: there are work for the new "Premium skin" and its a skin on work then its for zepyr? "im want to see feathers and a Velociraptor tail (then im can make) "The clever girl jokes" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Q: While looking at the melee weapons, I noticed that there are no Dual-Daggers that have a crit chance or Status chance above 10%(all crit damage is 5%). Will daggers get an overhaul or will another Dual-Dagger be added to compensate instead?

When is the option to experience this ever coming?

When shall the flames of the Ignis look like actual flames?

Shall there ever be a quickshot function for melee using pistol much like Devil May Cry?

Shall the option to choose between timed attacks and a simplified mechanic to make combos easier to do ever come? Most people spam E, might as well accommodate them after all, with all the tense action, timed attacks get harder and focus is divided to a point where you are just spamming E, at least with other games built around timed attacks, it's easier and there is no millions of enemies with guns to gun you down in seconds and blow through your energy supply if you dare channel r enemies with an assortment of abilities to break you and your block stance like a twig.

Ever going to a Simarus Ui in the Liset eve to enter Simulacrum?

When are the next two rooms in the Operator segment going to open up and what maybe inside?

Any more gfx options to come especially to undo any FX changes for issues that only plagued certain folks?

Any transparent liset skin coming so you feel like you're walking in space?

Are Equinox and ivara getting a quick look at as well as melee with artemis bow or better punchtrough or infinite with hat Bow?

Edited by Sorise

Are Tenno Cosmetics coming? If so, what kind?

Hunhow called Alad V an Orokin. Is this just because he's behind on the times? Or is there something Alad, or the Corpus in general, are hiding?

Will the next big cinematic quest tell us what the Warframes are? There are hints in the lore, but the question of their Sentience still remains.

Are there any plans to bring new pigments to the Dojo? Currently we're missing out on some major ones, such as black and white.

Any plans on making Assassin blueprints/parts tradable? Or maybe having a merchant that deals in assassin gear, similar to the way the Void Trader works?

Can you elorate further on your accusition? The doom is already everywhere in the annoncement thread, and some more information would help in getting rid of that.

Will 2016 be the year of Loreframe?

Hello everyone, I wanted to share a bit of my melee and weapon feedback overall.

My first question is: Will you balance sooner or later Melee 2.0, adding new stances and dividing the weapons by category? I mean if we're gonna look at the chart we've got too many polearms that aren't polearms in fact, like the Tombo or the Syndon, which should need a Lance category for themselves and some new Stances. Then about weapons many of those are pretty umbalanced: Swords in general have got many weapons not aviable after midgame, like the Dark Sword or the Cronus, then for SnS Silva & Aegis are still too weak, Tonfas have generally broken hitboxes and so many hits are gonna just completely miss the enemy, plus some weapon categories, like the Sparring ones and the Scythes, got little to no real attention, many of those are outdated and we haven't seen a new sparring weapon since 2 years, have 2 stances which one of those uncompatible with none of em.

The second question is about weapon damage overall: I'd like to know, like the last 2 weapons category I've listed on the question before, if there's gonna be some kind of "revamp" for those old weapon before damage 2.0 that actually are struggling over mid-game, which makes us back up on those classic ones(Soma, Dread ecc.) that are gonna be the "bread n butter" for Sorties, other remaining as "Mastery Fodder".

The third and last question is about Armor Scaling and Enemy AI: I'd like to know if, sooner or later, you'll decide to get another direction with the enemies on the game overall, actually its mechanism are much like a zombie-horde game where, on endless missions, they're gonna outnumber you with their higher armor, precision, number of units and damage. Now I'd like to see this thing for a faction like the Infested, but for the other ones I'd prefer to see more of a "pianification" and organization on the troups, instead of trying to charge you all the times just because they can. A bit less numbers, but way more "skilled" compared to before.

I've also wanted to talk about units like the Bombards but I know that you're already working on it, so no problem on that.

Said that happy 2016 and thanks for developing the game DE!

Edited by Redskull94

I have two questions about official partnership of DE with Multi Dynamic Games, a subsidiary of Leyou Technologies Holdings:

- does DE keep their full autonomy and free will of Warframe developement-  lore, content and cash shop model wise?

- is there ANY possibility that new partner will force any (even really small) p2w aspect implementation?

And about game directly:

- will zenurick energy regen passive get nerfed (PLZ NO!!!)?,

- can we get more passives in focus and less lame 5 min cooldown skills that does less than normal ones and are used only to activate passives

- when we will get frost and ash deluxe skins:)?

- is there any possibility to revert Mios charge attack change back to the one before U18 (it was fun, it was almost perfect!)

- why cant we equip Covert Lethality to dual daggers - it would be really great.

- are there any melee changes on a rework table? (better momentum, ability to stop combo in its half etc...)

Edited by Kripion

Any progress on replayable quests? 

And now that *almost* all of the grineer/infested bosses have been reworked into unique and interesting bossfights will the corpus be getting a similar treatment? (Barring our old friend(?) Alad of course)

Will sentients be expanded on this year? If so, will that cover new types, new abilities, or something interesting to get from the drops besides mods?

Will the moon be getting its own node section of the new starchart? 

Actually, any word on the new starchart or previews you can show us of it?

What about oddities? will there be more types in the future?

New raids?

Whats this I heard about "the year of the twin queens"? Was that you guys or just fans speculating?

Wow I'm more excited than I thought I would be. Thanks for a great game, here's to a great year and many more.

I remember a while ago you mentioned something along the lines of assassin bait, like a consumable that would attract one of the 3 assassins. Has there been any progress on the idea, and if my mind had completely made this up, would you conciser something like it?