Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Ivara is great btw, love her!

question for the devstream:

probably already asked a lot, but old frames are barely used, atleast in my region, stuff like zephyr, banshee, and honestly even volt, even though i am a volt fan. 
but my question, are any of the, well.... older frames gonna get a major rework like with excalibur a while back. so like change his abilitys, his stats, that kind of stuff. is this gonna happen, and if yes when?

Question from De_Wezel (no im not from DE, in my language it means the same as 'the')

Will we get to repair poor Ordis in an upcoming quest? Even if we don't get his memories back, I hope we can fix him at some point (and him maybe keep the glitchy talking as a personal choice but pretending to still be slightly "malfunctioning" :P). People might wonder "why repair him if he acts the same and all?" I have a good answer for that. Features. Simaris helped Ordis unlock (possibly re-discover) his ability to make blueprints from things. Simaris also said that Ordis has a lot of other abilities he is not aware of. If we repair him, who knows what he will be able to do! :D

I'm just hoping for 1 thing... Some frames getting looked at and (preferably) improved ability-wise. The most discussed ones right now are Mag, Volt and probably Oberon again. I would like to add Zephyr to the list though... She is in need of some quality of life adjustments and maybe some buffs *cough* divebomb *cough*

Some Zephyr info/feedback:

Just in case you guys are not aware:

Turbulence suffers from the same recast-delay as tailwind used to, please remove the so called "dead frames" (there is no animation when it wears of though) but the cast time is already enough to kill me. Please don't keep it longer than it has to. Tail wind needs to properly reset gravity because sometimes you just fall like a brick. And lastly the 2 common complaints: Tornado is very unreliable in spawn-placement and movement and... wel... divebomb being too useless in most tilesets (which is ok) but please consider giving it a ground action (and stopping momentum when activating please)

Also don't forget that rampart turrets don't get deflected by turbulence... running into a room with them is almost guaranteed death depending on the enemy awareness.

tld;dr:

Tail Wind needs to properly reset gravity.

Dive bomb needs some additional use / stop horizontal momentum

Turbulence needs re-cast delay removed just like tail wind some updates ago

Tornado needs to be more reliable in spawning/moving

This would make Zephyr more appealing and not one of the least played frames like announced recently :(

I've some some concept art from players for redoing Frost Prime.

Now while I'm not saying "omg u need to redo Frost Prime he's so boring and not gold", I'm wondering how DE thinks about the idea of freshening up him and/or Excalibur, since they're the first two and visually they don't really compare to every frame after, since once Mag Prime came out, Primes have been very very visible. Meanwhile, if an Excalibur or Frost Prime don't have their Prime helmets on, you have to get up close to them to look, or sometimes if they color the warframe's gold you have to actually check the name of the frame with the ESC menu. 

I like how Excalibur and Frost Prime look, however they do seem... Out of place compared to the other Prime warframes. Redoing the models wouldn't be easy, obviously, and it would risk the chance of die-hard fans over the gold simplicity being upset, but... Dunno. If anyone wants to add, go for it. I might just put this in its own block eventually.

greetings and welcome back.

-can we expect more dojo costimization options?  "social" rooms perhaps for member interaction etc 

-will there ever be more blade weapons WITH a SHEATH ?

-will kubrows be able to execute commands ( sit, stay, attack etc ) ?

IDEAS :

opposite gender skins ?

alternate kubrow skins like hairless or wounded for example?  ( 3 headed ;D )

Some other question that came to my mind:

-with parkour 2.0 we are now capable of reaching heights we could only dream of, but many maps (have very low height limits that acts as a fall (so you are teleported on ground, deactivating channeled abilities and so on), limiting movement. Will you ever reconsider these limits? At least there could be invisible walls instead of the teleport thing, which is very annoying.

-what's the progress in giving more control to syndicate AoE?

Edited by Drufo

!!! Happy New Year DE !!! May 2016 fulfill your wishes !!!

My requests:

1. Prime Valkyr (After the Gersemi Skin I am really curious about her) and a Prime melee weapon from the Whip category.

2. A mod that increases Kubrow's attack speed. Skeletal Armor for Kubrow.

3. New Assassins. Stalker , Grustrag 3 and Zanuka aren't enough. :p ...maybe an oddity that ends up taking the form and skills of selected players

Frame.

4. Increasing the Arcane rewards from Raid or be able to complete and gain Arcane more times from Raid.

I am cheering for you.

Thanks for your hard work DE.

will relays be expanded in the near future? I see what you wanted to do with them but the fact remains that they aren't a place where people hang want to hang out, people only use them to turn in syndicate items, harass simerus, and occasionally nearly crash the server when barro shows his face. are clan rooms/other expansions coming in the near future? possibly an arcade room? please?

Question for Steve:
When is the next appearance of the Pink Shorts scheduled? And I wouldn't mind seeing a Pink shorts/Christmas Apron combo at some point.

ZShdbK2.png

Now for the more serious question:

Any updates on Steve's "Experimentation" with TAA (Temporal anti-aliasing)?
He mentioned that he wanted to try and implement it during the last(?) Devstream.

And last but not least, Welcome back everyone at DE, after a (hopefully) grand and well deserved vacation! (well, everyone who got some vacation days :D )

VY9bT3B.gif

When will we be able to replay quests? The Seconds Dream was too great to only play once.

I also want take some screenshots to turn into wallpapers now the I've upgraded my computer and can run the game at max settings.

Also, any progress on that Banshee skin? I, and a lot of my friends, would love to see some progress on it.

One last thing; will we be seeing exilus slots for weapons in the future? I would love to have mods like Hush or Eagle Eye on my Vectis without having to sacrifice damage mods.

Edited by Volatice

Function change color for Ordis maybe for Lotus too

Does Ordis have body? Or he ask kubrow help him with broken war?

So warframe is "just metalic puppets" then why when i go some cold mission i see some kind of a breath from they helmets? Actually face there? Or just some machine parts? Or bug.

More radio thing?

I still need more armor pls:) Yeah and thx for Loki bundle, best thing i ever buy in market.

Next male frame?

Tennogen things when? for none steam users.

When we can just fly around planets or something? Or between Relays idk. Some none fight things pls.

Dual Nikana pls.

Ive seen this idea of base Multishot chance, could that be implemented so that the lower weapons have a leveled playing feild against the god-tier weapons like the Vaykor Marelock?

Are there going to be more wepon augments? Id like to see an Angstrum/Kulstar agument that gives more base crit chance :)

Will we get more mods earned from PvP allowed for PvE?

Hi DE

Here are some questions I want to get some answers:

1) When are we going to be able to COMMAND our pets (Kubrows for now and Kavats in future) like Stay, Attack or even specific mod type commands (for example Scavenger, Stalk, Hunt etc.)

2) What is the status of the Star chart 3.0?

3) What is going to happen with Void in Star chart 3.0? Are we going to get Void 2.0 or not?

4) When are we going to get New stuff for Dojo? And are we going to get something like Landing station in Dojo like in Relays?