The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Focus Question

(PSN)Pluckie1609Ducky

Question

4 answers to this question

I believe the cooldown reduction applies to every instance and not just after activating it the first time, the same way adding active/passive nodes adds time to every instance of cooldown. I haven't upgraded my focus mastery yet, so maybe someone who has can confirm/deny this.

The Void Pulse master perk gives a flat 15 seconds cooldown reduction to your Void Pulse for every cast (including the first).

As far as I know there isn't a way yet to get the points back but the devs talked about adding a respec option.

Void Pulse Mastery affects the "charge time"/"cooldown" of your 5 right from the start of the mission.

So let's say that you've got the default 3-minute cooldown on Void Pulse. If you level up Void Pulse Mastery to reduce the cooldown by 30 seconds, then from then on you'll be able to press 5 after only 2 minutes and 30 seconds in the mission. Mastery is a really great perk to have; I personally maxed it out as soon as I got Energy Overflow leveled.

Right now there isn't any way to get back lost points, but one of the devs promised a one-time point reset (like, we'll regain all of our spent points and we'll be able to reallocate them as we wish) since the Focus system will be getting some pretty major updates in time.