The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Build Feedback

_Kyu_

Question

Build: https://gyazo.com/5cf36922d0e1dc234c26f0622d490211

I fell in love with Ivara as soon as she was added, and for the longest time struggled to find the build I love until now. Previously I was using duration efficiency build and staying in perma-prowl. However I got extremely bored of the permanent stealth, as it took away all challenge and entertainment from the game. So I came up with the tanky Ivara, designed to use as little prowl as possible and use Artemis Bow

What do you guys think of the build? Is 3 defence mods overkill? Any suggestions that might make it even more fun? And to put enthasis on it I don't like prowl, or the prowl perma stealth play style. 

6 answers to this question

I do think 3 defensive mods is overkill, having a bunch of damage mitigation mods doesn't mean you have a tanky frame. It means the warframe is either really weak or you don't know how to properly use her/him. Effeciancy is also always better then a large energy pool, I her case you can probably go with both.

Your build has an EHP of 2846.5. With a maxed out Primed Flow and Quick Thinking alone you'll have 2745.5.

In short, it's more important that you max out that Primed Flow than equip Vitality, period. Redirection is your own preference, but I don't bother on mine.

If you're going to be using Artemis Bow a lot, you probably want more efficiency.

I run a build consisting of corrosive projection as my aura slot n cunning drift( bigger arrow spread n sliding when in prowl what's not to love)

I prefer to use just vitality instead of quick thinking because I use her sleep arrows so much, but I also use equilibrium 4 more survivability.

And then after that I have: Prime flow, Streamline, prime continuity, intensify, stretch, and power drift( as of now until she gets a augment mod.) I don't use any corrupted mods because I don't want to lose anything as I love her whole kit and use every power. Even if from time to time navigator glitches on me : (