The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"finding Squad" Forever

silentdem0n

Question

3 answers to this question

Can someone tell me if there is a way to make me unable to become a host?

I have a really bad connection and whenever I play alone and somebody joins they lag and quit in seconds.

thank you for reading.

If you have friends who play Warframea and just want to play. Asked them if they like to host. Or second option, is to get better inter connection

Can someone tell me if there is a way to make me unable to become a host?

I have a really bad connection and whenever I play alone and somebody joins they lag and quit in seconds.

thank you for reading.

I have a bad connection as well, and what I do is if I don't join a squad when it's searching at the beginning (starts displaying "Accept" and "Cancel") just hit cancel and search the mission again until you do. It usually doesn't take too long to join an open squad already formed and you're not the host. Usually 1-3 (occasionally 4) searches is what it takes for me.

Edit: Well, it doesn't take too long if it's a popular node or somebody happens to be doing it. Less popular nodes could take a while or you just end up doing it solo anyways.

If it's a key mission like Void that's invite only, then you'll have to ask them to invite you. Sometimes it will automatically switch to a better host, but that doesn't seem to be too reliable.

Edited by Maicael