Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"content Servers Are Temporarily Unavailable" [Resolved]

DemonScythe

she has spoken

this might be a stupid question, but if the game can be played singleplayer why do we need an update server checking we're online?

because your data and progress is saved on their servers, so you need a connection in order to load it.

Issues with our PC content server appear to be resolved but we are monitoring for further issue.

further issue detected D: 

Update failed!

Please try again later.

The update will be restarted shortly..

anybody else getting this? 

I took a screencap but cant figure out how to attach the image as there is not button for it. Same error 11:59AM 1/8/2016

Launcher: 2016.01.05.15.13
Engine: 2016.01.07.14.50

I have tried verifying cache through the launcher, nothing happened, tried optimizing through launcher, nothing happened. I fixed the error last time by verifying through steam, however it made me redownload the whole game and then re update from a previous date. If i can avoid 5 hours of downloads again, it would be much prefered.

A quick Update to see  if it helps others, i turned off "aggressive Download" and "Bulk Download", then tried verifying cache again, it froze for about 5 minutes, but it is now verifying the cache as it is supposed to. After doing that i had 47.9MB of data to download, then it optimized, and finally after than finished (around 10-20 minutes) The game will be playable and up to date. Hope this helps =)

Hotfix immediately after, with options turned off still, downloaded with absolutely no problem.

Edited by Verinium

Is this only me stucking at "Checking for update"???

Nope, its been going on for like 3 days on and off. It seems to be every time i start up now i have to re-verify my caches and hope it works. 75% chance the launchers wont actually attempt to verify the cache when i tell it to, thought i had a fix, but is not working anymore.

Edited by Verinium