The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This A Legit Gold-Colored Kubrow?

guiogaran

Question

So my friend gave me a set of imprints, told it's a Bulky, Gold-colored Lotus set of Imprints. I just wanted to confirm here if there's actually gold in there. 

IEXZ9Om.jpg

YoPJAM3.jpg

LV8mNle.jpg

4Eighrd.jpg

Also, can you tell if a puppy is actually a bulky one? Thanks guys. Cheers

9 answers to this question

Looks grey-blue and orange to me. 

But maybe I'm wrong about what gold fur looks like in this game. I just think it looks orange. 

I THINK it's orange, but i could be wrong...i will post a screenshot of my golden lotus soon

Now that you guys have mentioned it, from the photos, it DOES look a bit on the orange side lol. I hope I'm wrong tho. Also, I thought the only thing not passed onto the imprint is the kub's height. I think getting a bulky set of imprints would guarantee you a bulky doggie. Altho I'm no expert in breeding too, just got interested when I saw a big-&#! dog from a squad member while doing a Draco run. Anyway, thanks for the reply guys. 

There is no "Gold".

There is yellow, and yellowy-orange, but Kubrows aren't metallic. They don't have a gold colour.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kubrow_Cosmetics#Gene-Masking_Kits

Scroll down to the Trin Prime Access Kavasa masking kit. there's explicitly a Gold listed there.

to be raid, Storm could very well mean NATURALLY Gold. in which case I dunno, I don't breed Kubrow

EDIT: There is a Gold listed on the Natural Colourations image on the page, so yeah, Natural "Gold" is possible. though in the image it looks more yellow-y brown to me.

Edited by KiloFoxx

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kubrow_Cosmetics#Gene-Masking_Kits

Scroll down to the Trin Prime Access Kavasa masking kit. there's explicitly a Gold listed there.

to be raid, Storm could very well mean NATURALLY Gold. in which case I dunno, I don't breed Kubrow

EDIT: There is a Gold listed on the Natural Colourations image on the page, so yeah, Natural "Gold" is possible. though in the image it looks more yellow-y brown to me.

Yeah as someone who bought Trin's Prime access. The gold you get doesn't look very gold on the dog because fur isn't metallic.