The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame Gear ?

(PSN)YankeeClippah

Question

12 answers to this question

Generally speaking: take the Tonkor. The Tonkor doesn't care.

Then agai if you want something more specific, you'll need to be a little more precise on what you mean by "endgame" .-.

If you want a rule of thumb - syndicate primaries are all good bar the telos boltor (side/downgrade to Boltor Prime - scrap it).

Crit sidearms have become the new uber thing since they have both crit mods primed. Lex Prime was buffed to 150 base damage on top of that. Go figure.

You haven't done The Second Dream yet, but in that quest you get a weapon that's... Omg. Won't say anymore because spoilers, but it's super duper amazing.

Shotguns got buffed a lot so now Hek/Tigris/Sobek are all real good.

Snipers got changed, i personally lost touch with the way they play now, but i guess you should try them. They do even more damage now whn aimed btw.

Edited by Autongnosis

90 min surv, 85 waves def, endgame area and I have done second dream but i hate melee

I assume you're planning to go with a group, which means 4 Corrosive Projection and various debuffs which increases the amount of viable weapons. Tonkor, Synoid Simulor, Vaykor Hek, Sancti Tigris, Vaykor Marelok, Lex Prime and Rakta Cernos, might be 1 or 2 I forgot.

As for Warframes, not sure much has changed in the last 10 months in terms of cookie cutter builds, Trinity, Nova, Frost, Loki, Banshee, Vauban, Mag and Excalibur, depending on the mission type. I think Radial Disarm (Loki Augment) would be new for you, which made Nyx's Chaos essentially redundant.

Though If you are going to be doing those things solo the only gun options would be Tonkor and maybe Synoid Simulor. Frames would be Chroma, Trinity or Loki. Valkyr would arguably be the best, but she's melee and you said you don't like that.

Edited by SuperAga

I assume you're planning to go with a group, which means 4 Corrosive Projection and various debuffs which increases the amount of viable weapons. Tonkor, Synoid Simulor, Vaykor Hek, Sancti Tigris, Vaykor Marelok, Lex Prime and Rakta Cernos, might be 1 or 2 I forgot.

As for Warframes, not sure much has changed in the last 10 months in terms of cookie cutter builds, Trinity, Nova, Frost, Loki, Banshee, Vauban, Mag and Excalibur, depending on the mission type. I think Radial Disarm (Loki Augment) would be new for you, which made Nyx's Chaos essentially redundant.

Though If you are going to be doing those things solo the only gun options would be Tonkor and maybe Synoid Simulor. Frames would be Chroma, Trinity or Loki. Valkyr would arguably be the best, but she's melee and you said you don't like that.

Thanks, im building formaing chroma now he is perfect for the type of gameplay that I enjoy just tank a bunch of damage and put out a bunch of damage while running around getting right in front of the enemies. I had a great Valky or build before but I really don't like her very much just because it's all melee. I do already have a radial disarm build that was shortly before I left and Loki has always been my go to frame I'm just looking to do a few different things, I have rebuilt frost to coincide with the rework and he is excellent now I am also working on Saryn as she was my favorite frame but she is taking some getting used to to say the least.

Ill go with the syndicate hek for awhile and see where it leads me. Thanks

Also what's the best node now for power farming it seems like Pluto's derelict defense has turned into just a credit farm

Exp is Draco on Ceres.

R5 cores + T3/4 keys is Heiracon, Pluto Excavation.

R5 cores + T2/3 keys is Triton, Neptune Excavation.

Exp is Draco on Ceres.

R5 cores + T3/4 keys is Heiracon, Pluto Excavation.

R5 cores + T2/3 keys is Triton, Neptune

Excavation.

Actually, for T3 keys, i had better luck with the Dark Sector Excavations on Phobos and Europa (around 75% of T3 keys vs my usual 33% of Triton).