The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help Because I Am Very Confused About Something Regarding The Second Dream Quest

xXSuperRaptorXx

Question

20 answers to this question

well i did get a message with BROKEN war but no blueprint nor anything for complete fixed war 

A Completely Fixed War BP drops from Stalker. You can also purchase the completely fixed War frame the market in the Hunhow pack that is there.

War requires Broken War to craft. Broken war is worth it moreso then War is, tbh. So don't craft War with Broken War.

A Completely Fixed War BP drops from Stalker. You can also purchase the completely fixed War frame the market in the Hunhow pack that is there.

War requires Broken War to craft. Broken war is worth it moreso then War is, tbh. So don't craft War with Broken War.

hmm coz for me stalker didnt drop anything it not that i am completely daft... do you get it as you would get for example dread just by killing him off mission??

well i did get a message with BROKEN war but no blueprint nor anything for complete fixed war 

Broken War is a weapon itself (Sword). War is a different weapon (Heavy Blade). In order for you to "fix" Broken War --> War, you must:

1) Defeat Shadow Stalker and he drop a War BP

2) Buy Hunhow Gift bundle

Just be mindful that War requires Broken War as a material and vice versa.

Broken War is a weapon itself (Sword). War is a different weapon (Heavy Blade). In order for you to "fix" Broken War --> War, you must:

so it only drops the blueprint if i kill the stalker from the mission?? 

so it only drops the blueprint if i kill the stalker from the mission?? 

No. Now that you've done the Second Dream, Stalker, when he spawns for you (to kill you for killing bosses), will now be Shadow Stalker, and will have a chance to drop the War blueprint from now on. Good luck farming, or buy Hunhow's Gift in the market.

No. Now that you've done the Second Dream, Stalker, when he spawns for you (to kill you for killing bosses), will now be Shadow Stalker, and will have a chance to drop the War blueprint from now on. Good luck farming, or buy Hunhow's Gift in the market.

ooh ok i see thanks for the help.. now just of to find a good stalker hunting squad

If you completed The Second Dream and your weapon inventory is full, Broken-War is likely still in that inbox message, and you likely won't be able to claim it until you either liberate a slot in your weapon inventory, or you purchase more weapon slots.

Doesn't it comes with a slot? I think it does,but I'm not quite sure.

Vice versa? Wait, so you can't craft the broken war without war?...