The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How The Heck Do You Level Things Up Fast?

(PSN)tkMango_14

Question

All I do is sechura runs but I feel like my guns aren't leveling up that fast for me.I mean, to me it doesn't make sense how it looks like some youtubers can level up a gun then forma them for like 4 times in one day.Thats a lot of determination put for those guns.I'm guessing some dark zones were "nerfed" because I don't see any of them having bonus xp for weapons.So can anyone give a node that can give me some fast xp?

Edited by (PS4)E1337K11LER

7 answers to this question

busters...
5 10 waves give very low xp try going too 15 20 waves
many ppl gone say draco 
if u do a slow run on draco 2 waves and is probably all max
but for that u will need a excal in ur team or something that kills very fast and a lot of mobs
u can also equipe a hush mod or play with loki with hushed augment and do exterminates low lvl one mid lvl and one on ceres and ur weapon is also max best way for solo players too max weapons
im not a console player but im been lvl my weaps in eris akkad nice credits reward nice xp we do 10 15 waves is slow but u cant max a weapon in half  or a hour that way
if u have busters a slow draco one wave and all maxed
if u are a new player and cant afford busters i sujest akkad on eris credits neurods and nice xp  mission is very small and very fast cuz of this
if u have a team/clan ask them too do a ODD 20 waves  nice xp orokincells neurods keys fusion cores and some prime stuff bad for credits but well nothing is perfect
also t1 def wave 20 nice credits argon crystal controlmodules(new players dont seem too find them) prime parts for ducats and crap at mixing normaly 3 rus 20 waves puts u all max lvl
theres many ways too lvl up ur stuff fast i just pinpoint u one off the few most used

Edited by venon23

Take a support frame to Draco.  Speed Nova, as long as you're in a group that's not going to get boned by it (this is hilarious when it happens, and is a large part of why I bring an Irradiating Loki) is a really good fit, as it will literally move things along faster, and make stuff die faster.  EV Trin and Irradiating Loki also work really well.  With the advent of focus, it should be a lot easier to find someone willing to not get any affinity for their gear because they're farming focus.  You support his focus farming, he makes your affinity for you.  This is the only positive about the current lack of shared affinity gain for focus.

Best course of action is solo, Loki, stay invisible and kill everything stealth so you get the bonus and the multiplier for stealthy but make sure you kill them quickly to keep up the counter. Should be able to rank up any weapon in not many rounds, you could use affinity boosters of course but most don't want to spend the plat. :) hope that helps (I know it's pretty much exactly what the others said but I figured I would expand a little)

Fast is relative. I'd say it's best to find a mission type you like doing and try that for leveling, otherwise it'll just feel like a grind and by the time you're done, you'll be exasperated from trying to burn through those weapon levels.

Some people do Survivals for 40-ish minutes and level the weapons that are on their back.

Some people do Draco.

I personally do Spy missions on Neptune/Ceres/Pluto. If you equip only one weapon, it'll level a bit faster. Equipping multiple weapons will make the affinity from hacking Spy Vaults become distributed to your other weapons (which may be undesired if they're already rank 30).