The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Currently An Instant Res Bug?

DecapitatingJim

Question

16 answers to this question

no, it's not a bug, but for the sake of spoilers I'm not going to specify what it was he did

there is no spoiler anymore, ps4 and xbox already have that content. and OP is PC player I supposed

It is a passive skill from Vazarin Focus school. you can revive your team mates instantly with it.

Oh is it a Focus power? What tree offers that? 

Don't worry about spoilers I've second dream. 

ah, ok, in that case it is vazarin

there is no spoiler anymore

I'm just trying not to spoil things for people who haven't played the quest yet, either because they are new, have terrible RNG, or just haven't gotten around to it yet

there is no spoiler anymore, ps4 and xbox already have that content. and OP is PC player I supposed

It is a passive skill from Vazarin Focus school. you can revive your team mates instantly with it.

ah, ok, in that case it is vazarin

I'm just trying not to spoil things for people who haven't played the quest yet, either because they are new, have terrible RNG, or just haven't gotten around to it yet

That seems stupidly powerful and has made me deeply regret going into Madurai...

But thanks for the answers. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

That seems stupidly powerful and has made me deeply regret going into Madurai...

But thanks for the answers. 

All the passives are kinda uber powerful. 

4 energy/s with zenurik

Invisibiity when melee crit with naramon (works on exalted weapon, atlas 1, etc)

Madurai's damage buff is also very strong

etc

All the passives are kinda uber powerful. 

4 energy/s with zenurik

Invisibiity when melee crit with naramon (works on exalted weapon, atlas 1, etc)

Madurai's damage buff is also very strong

etc

Considering damage normally falls off late game, more utility sounds more handy. 

uhg, IKR

Madurai needs a stupid amount of buffs to be as useful as naramon or vazarin

Yeah after reading through what some of the other trees can do, I'm just sitting going "What the actual F***" Zenurik is basically an unlimited energy tree. 

It does have a slight limit.  The player gets 1/2/3/4 instant revives (depending on rank of the passive) which are automatically used the next time they revive someone or the next time someone revives them.

That's fair I suppose. Still a hefty amount though.

Massive disclaimer before anyone else replies. Not looking for any form of nerfs. It just sounds mega powerful and I'm envious that Madurai seems pretty much useless compared to the other trees. At least from actually reading through what's all on offer. 

Considering dealing damages is the main purpose of the tree, I don't get what you want to have ^^

I don't think anybody have a maxed madurai tree here to say "with full ugrade you don't deal enough damages".

From what I heard you don't even need to have slash damages to have the buff, so you can basically have a simulor with puncture or slash damages bonus.

I think Madurai is kinda harder to master, but at the end I guess the buff is real.

Edited by Xgomme

Considering dealing damages is the main purpose of the tree, I don't get what you want to have ^^

I don't think anybody have a maxed madurai tree here to say "with full ugrade you don't deal enough damages".

From what I heard you don't even need to have slash damages to have the buff, so you can basically have a simulor with puncture or slash damages bonus.

I think Madurai is kinda harder to master, but at the end I guess the buff is real.

now I've made quite a bit of progress into the madurai skill tree, so let me give you the rundown.

default skill: solid starting ability, initially shows lots of potential

buff branch: yes it's good, but we are talking about the actual ability

Chimera breath branch: well, it starts out by giving you 3 beams, but each one only does a lousy 15% of the original damage (1500). I have guns that can easily outperform that. also the beams spread is massive, so forget actually aiming with those extra beams. the other abilities would be great without chimera breath, but unless you max out chimera breath you may as well not bother.

The other branch: kinda sucks, you gain a bit of speed but lose 50% of your beams range, and the other one makes you deal a pitiful amount of aoe damage at the end, but if you are to close to your frame you lose all of your energy.

Oh, if you're talking about the power itself... All kinda sucks xD

The wave based one are slow, and not better than similar warframe powers. The real thing in focus are passives.

And madurai's passive can give something like 30%slash, 30%puncture, 30% impact for all your gear since you've launch your power one time. Not that bad 

Oh, if you're talking about the power itself... All kinda sucks xD

The wave based one are slow, and not better than similar warframe powers. The real thing in focus are passives.

And madurai's passive can give something like 30%slash, 30%puncture, 30% impact for all your gear since you've launch your power one time. Not that bad

Thers also passives for armor boosts and invisibility on melee, energy regen but also stuff like bullet atttactors and CC after the use... it's not passive exclusive, thers many usefull perks that work well together with the activation but playing it for the damage is probably wasted. Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108