The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destilling Extractor

DarkWing

Question

I've had destilling extractors on earth jupiter and saturn for about a month now and have collected every single day once or twice each 24 hr and I haven't gotten a single neurode, neural sensor or orokin cell why is that? Has it been nerfed what's up with it I'd really like to know

8 answers to this question

Same issue here. Two Distillers, no cells or neural sensors. running twice daily since i could deploy them...

Reports from longer standing clan members is the titan extractor has a better chance of getting them... (don't ask why, i have no idea..)

I will be building a few titans soon to test that as well. but yer, I feel your pain mate....

I alternate between the 2 extractors, though I feel like ironically Titans are more effective at getting rares than Distilling...

Reports from longer standing clan members is the titan extractor has a better chance of getting them... (don't ask why, i have no idea..).

My guess is the boost to rares on distilling is so insignificant that the increased time compared to Titans makes them outright worse.

Edited by AXCrusnik

They tend to be streaky.

However, over months they do come up with a pretty fair haul of rare resources. If you expect to get swamped with OC and neural sensors in a few days then you're not being realistic.

Most of my reserves of rare resources do come from distillers however. It's a long term investment in time.