The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About The Shadow Stalker

(PSN)tkMango_14

Question

So I read this thread about a week ago about the stalker mainly the second dream one and I think it was about its drops.I remember someone saying(if not the OP) that the shadow stalker drops the vengeful revenant stance, the Hunhow's gift accesories(y'know, the cosmetics) the broken war and war blueprints and parts of something called a schimitar.I think the post also says that the shadow stalker spawns more frequently in orokin moon missions.Can anyone tell me if any of this is true? Did anyone at all get the vengeful revenant stance or the cosmetics? Also, what's a schimitar? 

Edited by (PS4)E1337K11LER

1 answer to this question

Wiki is your friend :)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Stalker

Though to sum up your questions: No he doesn't drop Vengeful Revenant, it drops off of a Sentient enemy known as a Conculyst. He does however drop both Broken War and War Bueprints and a Scimitar part. I don't think he spawns more frequently in Orokin moon missions, the only way he seems to show up more often is when you're levelling something and have no way of defending yourself...

The Scimitar is the new landing craft added after the Mantis, the blueprint is purchased in the market and the parts each drop off of an Assassin, Grustrag 3, Zanuka Hunter and Stalker.

And I think many people have bought Hunhow's Gift(the cosmetics).