The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki (Prime) Endgame Solo Build?

-GothKazu-

Question

I like Loki as a frame. He's fun, he's not ugly, etc. But is it possible for him to solo Tier 4 Survival or solo Lephantis like AT ALL (those are just examples, I don't plan to go backhand Lephantis with Loki anytime soon...maybe Valkyr. .)

And if you could include the "best" weapons that synergize well with Loki's style, that would be great too. Thanks in advance

3 answers to this question

Accurate weapon for headshots and fast melee for stealth kills or "oh crap" moments.

And u say he can solo everything. U mean with perma-invis build?

Perma-invis makes it a ton easier yes, but you can build around Irradiating Disarm too while keeping a rather long invisibility build. The Irrad-Disarm build requires you to be a lot more aware of your environment thou, but it is also a lot more rewarding to play when enemies actually shoot back.

My personal weapon favorites for Loki are:

Opticor - oneshotting everything

Synoid Simulor - defence type missions

[ Brakk - everything =D ]

Kunai/Despair/Hikou are really good

Any fast melee really, but I personally prefer weapons that have a long range too like Orthos/bo/amphis or Mios/Lacera.

If you manage to get a hold of a "covert lethality" mod then daggers are quite fun while going with perma-invis build =)

In the end the most important thing is that you feel fluid with the weapons while you use them with Loki. At least for me it is important you can instantly change a pace in combat to different play style if something goes wrong; like you are suddenly out of energy and come out of invis while surrounded by enemies: Then the elemental bullet jump mods are really great and a long ranged melee is reaaally much appreciated =)

Or you see enemies far away you don't want to get close to or you want to distance yourself from them; Snipers come in handy or in my case Opticor

Some ppl prefer blast based weapons like Sonicor/Tonkor, which are really good too.

I hope these tips help you =)

weapons for loki depend on ur personaly playstlye

just use something u can work with

i usualy have at least one accurat weapon for medium to long distance and i prefer quick meele weapons but thats just me

u can use whatever u prefer

id say there is no "best weapon" for frame X

but yeah loki can pretty much solo everything

no exeptions

lephantis is stupidly easy with loki

and t4 survival depends on the time u want to stay

after a few hours there is always a cap but thats something all frames have and only a team can break that

Edited by Weidro

weapons for loki depend on ur personaly playstlye

just use something u can work with

i usualy have at least one accurat weapon for medium to long distance and i prefer quick meele weapons but thats just me

u can use whatever u prefer

id say there is no "best weapon" for frame X

but yeah loki can pretty much solo everything

no exeptions

lephantis is stupidly easy with loki

and t4 survival depends on the time u want to stay

after a few hours there is always a cap but thats something all frames have and only a team can break that

Accurate weapon for headshots and fast melee for stealth kills or "oh crap" moments.

And u say he can solo everything. U mean with perma-invis build?