The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Ash Prime Build

TheMuspellheim

Question

Hey guys ! What do you think about mu Ash build ? Any advice ? Things I should change ? (Build for BladStorm)

Aura : Steel Charge (max)

Exilus Mod : Coaction Drift
Fleeting Expertise (max)
Transient Fortitude (max)
Vitality (max + format)
Redirection (max + format)
Streamline (max)
Blind rage (max)
Intensify (max)
Primed Flow (max)

I know that build is very expensive and hard to farm :s
2 formats needed and 0 mod points left :D

But nice stats :

1100 Health
925 Shield
425 Power

+35% Power efficiency
-87.5% Power duration (it's not a stealth build, only dmg focus !)
+184% Power strength
+60% Melee damage
+15% Aura Effectiveness and Aura strength

My BladStorm would cost 65 power and deal 9088 damage (+ proc) to 18 targets in a 25m radius.

I also Wonder what weapons I should use with him. I'm thinking about Soma Prime or Boltor Prime, Dual Kamas Prime or War or Dragon Nikana, and .. No idea about the secondary weapon :s

Thank you for your answers :D

12 answers to this question

I have a build like that except I have power drift in the exhilus slot so I get 299% power strength. Honestly though, in 99% of the games content you don't need that much power strength and it's only useful if you go on really long survival missions. Some times I swap both redirection and vitality for stretch and overextended for near max range build, it's great for defense missions and exterminate and still wrecks on sorties. I also equip arcane trickery to get me invisible during bladestorms.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Picklemonster : Thank you for this stealth build :D I'll probably try it in survival mission ;)

S0v3rign : I'll try this power drift, but as you just said, i'll probably never need so much power strength (btw it's 199% power strength*. But I think Coaction Drift is pretty op cause +15% strength on my aura mod (Steel charge) so even more melee dps AND +15% strength on others member's aura :)

You must be very squishy if you swap Vitality + Vitality for some max range, no ? I dont really think it'd be worth it :s

Just a little advice, bladestorm strongly profits from melee. Its not only affected by steel charge but also combo multipliers and speed mods aka berserker and fury.

Bladestorm gives the best result on a mixed build that includes rising storm and decent duration, combined with melee gameplay. Just keep that combo multiplier going ;) also brings naramons shadow step, and bluntly said his complete kit and evry other possible benefit (status melee->viral) into play.

On a sidenote, coaction drift is a pretty creative choice. Didn't consider that one yet, might switch :)

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Picklemonster : Thank you for this stealth build :D I'll probably try it in survival mission ;)

S0v3rign : I'll try this power drift, but as you just said, i'll probably never need so much power strength (btw it's 199% power strength*. But I think Coaction Drift is pretty op cause +15% strength on my aura mod (Steel charge) so even more melee dps AND +15% strength on others member's aura :)

You must be very squishy if you swap Vitality + Vitality for some max range, no ? I dont really think it'd be worth it :s

when everything around you dies it doesn't matter how squishy you are. Last sortie I got 61% damage with most kills and least damage taken. With that much range you never even have to get close to them and arcane trickery gives you 20 secs invisibility but I didn't really need it. On defense missions you can just stay on top of pod during the initial wave.

My Ash Prime Build is expensive...  It is designed to give you a layered approach to survival.

I run:

Aura - Rejuvenation

Exilus -  Agility Drift

Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Fast Deflection, Fortitude, Flow and Armored Agility

This gives me 367 Armor, a sprint of 1.38, 300 power,1230 health and 1025 shield

I run Guardian on my Sentinel along with Sanctuary [anything to stop the damage so the shields recharge] and I run Fury and Quickening on my Melee Weapon.

My arcane choices are:

2 Rank 10 Arcane Strike [for proc - it's always up)

And Lastly I use Zenurik as the focus for the +4 power regeneration and the nice PBAOE.

It doesn't matter to me how much blade storm damage is if I can cast it quickly and energy  recharges fast.

Edited by Invisioblack

CoolD2108 : I read something saying that your melee damage don't change BladeStorms damages :o

S0v3reign : ok I'll try it then :)

Just need to farm some mods >.<

In my experience - the speed mods complete the nuke faster.  It seems that the mods on the weapon make a big difference as well. However - I have been told nothing but speed matters.

CoolD2108 : I read something saying that your melee damage don't change BladeStorms damages :o

S0v3reign : ok I'll try it then :)

Just need to farm some mods >.<

It doesn't scale from melee damage mods like some ults do but definitly from combos and speed mods, what definitly results in a faster BS and 2-3x the damage on a regular base!