Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Getting Boring. What To Do?

Valkyrion

Question

When you just accomplished the hardest thing in the game and you feel like "done" and quit the game but don't wanna. The thing is i don't have anything else to do that is interesting. Any crazy suggestions?

I've done like max firerate prisma grakata

t4 survival with no mods on WF or weapon.
and many others

eventually there's nothing to spend my time in warframe if you're already the best, which in most games there's like an addicting game mode that makes people want to play, but warframe only has wyrmius and happy zephyr but that's on the more annoying side.

And no suggesting of crazy grind or farms cause obvious reasons.

Wtf with Elytron, I had like 6 full in my inventory xD

And you have some daily things to do, focus, sorties, syndicates.

I was like you some time ago, so I changed all my syndicates to have others syandana/sigils, I started a clan by myself.

You always have something to do

Edited by Xgomme

Help low level players to do missions. They'll be grateful to you, So you'll feel fulfilled.

Also Host Raids to help low level players understand them.

Also PVP is another option.

Try different builds for warframes and weapons(apart from meta)

Try to obtain ALL mods in the game :3

PS: I met a guy who was also bored and helped newbies like me to stay in the game :3

Burnout. I had it too just 1 week ago.

Just quit the game for a while (I quit for like 2 weeks and only loged on to get the login bonuses and then went off again).

Play something else in the meantime. I played GTA Online, Robocraft and MechWarrior Online during that time.

When you just accomplished the hardest thing in the game and you feel like "done" and quit the game but don't wanna. The thing is i don't have anything else to do that is interesting. Any crazy suggestions?

I've done like max firerate prisma grakata

t4 survival with no mods on WF or weapon.

and many others

eventually there's nothing to spend my time in warframe if you're already the best, which in most games there's like an addicting game mode that makes people want to play, but warframe only has wyrmius and happy zephyr but that's on the more annoying side.

And no suggesting of crazy grind or farms cause obvious reasons.

Not much can fix boredom. But, I do think Warframe needs some fresh blood in the form of added mechanics, engaging skill trees, larger open world environments with randomized and repeatable events, greater variety of factions, etc. The game has recently been adding greater numbers of essentially the same stuff, and it needs something genuinely new gameplay wise, especially for veteran players.

Try getting in with another group of players everybody wants to do different things they might open up new opportunity's and think outside the box your stuck in or maybe start up a clan once you do that it might keep you hooked on the game sure did for me after the game got sour now I have a great group of people that I can play with at any time I can manage to get on for

Either that or you can try to master a frame , Or try to find glitches in the game don't know if anyone here knew about the banshee glitch but after I found that I was hooked for days just doing 50 wave t4 intercepts etc...

Or if your that way inclined you could start to stream Warframe that brings a hole knew dimension to the way you play

Hope I helped

The total end game on Warframe

1} Color all your frames the same color

2} Color all your primaries the same color

3} Color all your secondaries the same color

4} Color all your melees the same color

5} Color all your sentinels the same color

6} Hit Trade Chat

7} Troll Trade Chat

8} Breed Kubrows

Hunt a Lvl9999 in a group.

If you success, do it solo.

Search for the most brainless way of do anything.

Search for glitches, math loopholes, unintended effects.

Make videos of all above and upload on YouTube.

Make a fansite.

Make a party with only Pink Hidroid with Pink energy that spam tentacles and maybe one Mag or Saryn.

Obviously try to catch Mag or Saryn with the tentacles.

(Already do it, but allways fun.)

Help and give away stuff to noobs. Makes you super happy.

Use unusual builds thst are not meta or are garbage and do some missions with it.

Play and or help friends, clan members, or alliance memebrs with quests, missions, or anything.

Like everyone says, leave. I did nearly everything in the game back around Update 13.5 so I left and came back 11 months later. Best thing I've ever done. I would do 2 months. It goes by after than you think