Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Trading Card Beta

Goth667

I'd love to see Warframe on the list of the supported games :)

If you don't know what it is, it's a Trading Card game where you get cards for playing a game a certain time.

You can only get a limited amount of cards per game and you need to trade for the other ones.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards

I hope DE would ask their Steam Account Manager to participate in the Trading Crads :)

Anyone else who would like to see Warframe Cards and Badges?

They used to be when they were in early testing.  Not sure when that changed. There was uproar and backlash about farmability and the icky grind associated with some games achievements but I didn't think it was enough to change the system to one based on playtime.

Either way there is this little gem:

"What about free to play games like Team Fortress 2 or Dota 2?

Free to play games drop game cards based on your in-game purchasing. For every $9 USD spent (approximate) since the start of the Steam Trading Card Beta, you will earn one card drop. This card will drop at some point as you play. If you have made in-game purchases in Dota 2 or Team Fortress 2 prior to the Steam Trading Card Beta, or if you owned Team Fortress 2 prior to the Free to Play update, you will have 4 or 5 additional card drops available."

Taken from their FAQ.

Well they have to make it so you wont get unlimited cards out of free to play games and the system they have now would be benifical to promote platinum purchases.

They just don't want you to get the cards that easily :)

? i not sure, but dota2 has no achievements either(well, at least not working for now)

@op: totally support this

Steam tracks the game time and that is actually all it needs. So achivements are not necessary :)

I so want warframe background and emotes..

Orokin background would be so awsome.

Edited by Goth667

yea! so i'll could play warframe and ALSO earn things to trade it for TF2 hats! :D

HELL YEah would love this ?! DERREBECCA look at this and also add achievements just for fun

I'd love to see Warframe on the list of the supported games :)

If you don't know what it is, it's a Trading Card game where you get cards for playing a game a certain time.

You can only get a limited amount of cards per game and you need to trade for the other ones.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards

I hope DE would ask their Steam Account Manager to participate in the Trading Crads :)

Anyone else who would like to see Warframe Cards and Badges?

i would love to GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!