The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recommend Games To Me

BlackerGames

Evil within if your into dead space with more survival and terror tactics,

Keep playing borderlands 2 and killing floor?

Create warframe stuff on their editor thing?

Uhh lets see what others like

Dark souls?

Witcher?

Counterstrike?

Metal Gear?

Fallout as mentioned before me

Shadow of mordor?

Metro?

Skyrim?

Old school starcraft and brood war?

Or diablo 1 and 2?

Torchlight 1 and/or 2?

Atair's/bioware's neverwinter nights? Idk if graphics matter to you

Doom? Brutal doom mod is really fun

Play Warframe with weapons and frames everyone hates or doesn't give a good look into?

Evil within if your into dead space with more survival and terror tactics,

Keep playing borderlands 2 and killing floor?

Create warframe stuff on their editor thing?

Uhh lets see what others like

Dark souls?played

Witcher?played

Counterstrike?bought it last christmas

Metal Gear?played a few games

Fallout as mentioned before meplayed 3, 2, 4 and NV

Shadow of mordor?I want to buy it

Metro?i have 2033

Skyrim?I HAVE THOUSANDS OF HOURS ON MY XBOX THIS GAME IS SO FUN

Old school starcraft and brood war?meh

Or diablo 1 and 2?i have 2 on battle net

Torchlight 1 and/or 2?i have 2 on steam

Atair's/bioware's neverwinter nights? Idk if graphics matter to you i'll check them out

Doom? Brutal doom mod is really fun played

Play Warframe with weapons and frames everyone hates or doesn't give a good look into?

I've played alot of borderlands. more that 62 hours. Killing floor is fun but my friends got sick of it and its not fun alone..

for the rest, im gonna answer in the quote

How about action games? Like the Batman Arkham or Assassin's Creed series?

played ac 1 and 4, love them both very much. 1 is very nostalgic to me, because it was the first game i played on the 360.

about arkham, i played it with my friend and completed it in one night not long ago. Nice game

Ryse: Son of Rome was recommended to me last month and I have to say it was exactly what I needed (was burning out on Warframe). You could give that a shot. 
If you want something a little more MMO-y, now that it is no longer subscription based, ESO is fun. 
I don't know how long ago you played it, but Path of Exile has done a lot of streamlining and improvements. I just started playing again after about a year off.
If you just want fun simple co-op, HELLDIVERS (twinstick shooter) or Zombie Vikings are a crapton of fun (Metric crapton not that sissy Imperial crapton). The latter is one of the funniest games I've played in a long while)
If you want something different and want more story, try Telltale's Tales of the Borderlands. It's funny as well and gives a new perspective of Pandora.

If you're partial to JRPGs with heavy story focus, I recommend Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC and SC.

Otherwise, another cast of vote for Bastion, Transistor, Mark of the Ninja and Skullgirls.

And I would also recommend giving a look at Dust: An Elysian Tail. Beautiful soundtrack, beautiful environments, fantastically satisfying brawler combat.

Risk of Rain if you like challenging Roguelikes. Very tight controls, and fantastic soundtrack.

Styx: Master of Shadows is an interesting stealth title. Bring your best.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut if you're into Cyberpunk crossed with magic and fantastic races.

Invisble Inc. Tactical Cyberpunk Stealth game by Klei.

King Arthur gold, (i'm a admin on that game .3.)

Its a fun game, Good community to play with, As long as you don't grief and chat rage your fine >.<

Like so, You got king Arthur's gold Alpha (free and is old, And nobody plays multiplayer on it)

and you got gold version, which is the video above, Its fun.

I'll have to agree with the Stalker series too!

not only are they basically 3D Fallout in hardcore mode, but the games have some of the most impressive mods I've seen (keeping in mind how difficult it is to mod the games) and the level of detail the developers put in to creating buildings really makes the game a ton of fun to explore for the first time.

just a couple of days ago I actually started playing a mod called 'Call of Chernobyl' for Call of Pripyat. the mod takes the maps from all the games (and some unreleased beta maps) and turns the whole zone in to a massive world =]

there are mods such as Misery too, but that can get a bit unattractive for some considering how hard it is to get started. (esp Black road mode)

as for horror, the only thing I can think of that can get scary in those games would be the Bloodsuckers, for this reason.

hahahaha.

most of the games I'd recommend have already been listed, or you already have them.

how about Grim Dawn? pretty neat Diablo clone done by some of the people that did Titan Quest.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

3 series came to the top of my head for you.

1) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic + KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords. They're a bit dated, but still great gameplay and a greater story. I guess you could lump The Old Republic in there too, it's actually kind of decent nowadays.

2) Deponia. It's a kind of click-adventure game that one of my friends played nonstop for a couple weeks. I believe it's similar to some of TellTale's recent works, from what I gathered. I haven't played it though, just saw some similar things on that list.

3) Serious Sam. It's kind of a.... Okay, not kind of, it's a REALLY goofy shooter franchise that has you fighting a relentless gauntlet of enemies as you progress through the levels. Full of hilarity and capable of hitting you right in the honey-nut-feelio's at times, they're probably some of my favorite shooter games out there.

EDIT: Oh, and if you enjoy the old Star Wars games, try Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast/Academy and the old Battlefront games. The new Battlefront (DICE one) isn't half bad either, but I don't recommend it yet.

Edited by NoggDog117

The Harebrained Schemes Shadowrun RPG's. They've got Xcom style turn-based combat, awesome writing and characterization, and a very compelling Cyberpunk-Magic hybrid universe to play around in.

Shadowrun Returns is meh, Shadowrun Dragonfall is nothing short of awesome, and Shadowrun Hong Kong is somewhere in the middle. Buy Dragonfall (Director's Cut!) then buy Hong Kong.

Okay Im going to pick a bunch of games you might or might not have played on console from a plethora of genres. I might have also picked some that you already have. I just woke up and im tipsy.

Co-Op Entertainment

Lost planet 2 - The co-op is extremely fun, huge replay value and is really a fresh take on the franchise.

Castle Crashers - A Very simplistic beatem up can be played w/ friends. Hilarious and very fun loads of replay value as well.

Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds - Its Castle Crashers with waifus and a more in depth combat system, problem is that it is only local CO-OP

Metal Slug - Fantastic Shooter, very challenging but can be played casually. Side Scroller Shmup

Terraria - I went to a log cabin in the summer, played this instead of getting smashed, its that good

Borderlands 1 & 2 - Mindless shootemup 1st person RPG, with gags and loads of CO-OP fun.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2: "AIM FOR THEIR LEADER" so much BS in terrorist hunt, but challenging and fun as hell. Mod ur character to ELITE ranking and dress in rainbow colors.

Console:

Army of Two is a really interesting game if you got buddies

KUF: Circle of doom, is REALLY Hard to find. But it's really fun an challenging (JRPG)

Single Player:

METRO - Easily the best shooter franchise to date, fantastic storytelling, great immersion, solid mechanics

DeadSpace 1 & 2: Although are horror games, it is by far the best and most well designed 3rd person monster shooter than you can get in the market right now.

Republic Commando - If you are a SW fan, get this game. Seriously it has by far the best story and squad mechanics that I have ever seen from a starwars game. This is a MUST BUY. The only downside to this game is that it's short.

Bioshock Series - Honestly If you have not played this what are you doing. Get it now Bioshock I is probably the best game from it's generation.

DarkSouls : Extremely Challenging, but the world is fantastic, the character system is in depth and concise.

Assassins Creed IV - "I got a jar of dirt! , I got a jar of dirt!, I got a jar of dirt" The only AC title i genuinely enjoyed.

Crysis 1 - You can kill a man with a chicken. Need i say more?

Max Payne Series - Fun and interesting. Would give this on a shot

Thief - No not the crappy square penis one, the OG mudsa2$@%$ EDIOS MTL thief. If you can get your hands on a copy and adore stealth, this is the game for you.

Any starwars flight simulator - Rogue Squadron, Starfighter, etc...

Starwars The Force Unleashed - I really enjoyed this game, it was a lot of fun and the most interesting jedi experience i had next to Jedi Academy.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - Jk dont do it, it sux

Bionic Commando - The Xbox 360 version was alot of fun. If the PC port is not broken try this game. It has some pretty sweet mechanics,

Dishonored - Im not a huge Bhesdhea ow wtv fan but this game was pretty fun.

Mafia II :"To me being a gangster was better than being the president of the united states"

If you have a console Try VANQUISH its really fun. ARMORED CORE FA is great too

If you want to get scammed try DESTINY kek

MultiPlayer

Ghost Recon Future Soilder - This game is sex, if you can find a game. Its awesome.

Blacklight Retribution - Super Fun, intense and competitive

GITS : First Assault - Amazing, in early access by nexon. Very interesting shooting mechanics and hella fun to play. Its my go-to FPS shooter atm.

NEOTOKYO - A very competitive game based on GITS actually.

Unreal Tournament 99 Remake 2015 - Very fun arena shooter, get it at UT website its in development but can be played w/ online features now

Classics List

Gradius

Castlevania

AfterBurner Climax

Megaman

QuickScope Simulator 2015

Geeze, you've got a lot of games, makes this more difficult.

However you don't have:

Rocket league. (probably one of the greatest games of all time)

NS. Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 or Revolution. (They are very similar, even with price so you may as well choose one or the other, I think Revolution has more playable characters though. No, you don't have to be a fan of the series or even that skilled at fighting games to play it, it has a very easy learning curve and is a lot of fun.)

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen. (Out very soon, and assuming it is ported well, is well worth your time, the PC version also supports a functional K&M setup if you're not interested in using a controller)

Far Cry 3 or 4, (3 has best campaign IMO, 4 has some new mechanics, the story on both are a little weak, but they're open world games with an excellent focus on gameplay and freedom, although the mandatory stealth mission in both is a little annoying..).

Primal Carnage Extinction. (Dino vs human asymmetrical PvP mp game, humans have weapons and gadgets, dinos are awesome, the graphics in some parts are not very identical in quality IE some parts of the game look amazing while others are a little weak, all in all it's a fun mindless multiplayer game, and there is a decent amount of people playing still.)