The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Build

(PSN)makrisbrik

Question

Can I please ask for help on a good Rubico build? I'm really struggling with mods and to be honest, I really don't know what I'm doing and just look at everyone's build. I do know how to forma, but just want a good solid build. Is it generally an okay practice to stick with an auto mod selection? 

I do like it better than the vectis or vectis prime and its at rank 5 right now. Thanks.

a1bW0vM.jpg

5 answers to this question

i am made my balanced build.. serration.split chamber.primed fast hands max.shred..point strike vital sense 2x 90 elements very good build

Great, I'll try this. Thank you, Ashrah!

I've been loving Rubico myself - been using it a lot since it came out. Here's what I've got:

poAduAW.jpg

EDIT: Regarding Modding, you really don't want to stick with the Auto-Loadout, it usually makes terrible decisions. Modding is pretty simple, here's what you'll want to do in most cases:

• Add primary damage mod (Serration, Hornet Strike)
  • Add Multishot mod/s (Split Chamber, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion)
  • Add crit % and crit damage mods, if the weapon has high crit chance (usually if it's above 25%)
  • For bows, you'll probably want a fire rate mod (like Vile Acceleration)
  • Fill remaining 2 or 3 slots with elemental mods - usually something strong versus the enemy you're facing, but Corrosive (poison + lightning) is a safe bet if you don't want to mess with that
  • If you have room left over, more elemental mods or utility mods if you like

This is wonderful! I'll try this. Thank you very much for your help AM-Bunny!

Here's a silly video I made for a friend, sharing my culture by singing and having fun with Rubico. 

http://vid51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/ashleynicolenavarro102397ashleybrik/Warframe%20Videos/Warframe_20160104203323_zpscgpnvz0x.mp4

I've been loving Rubico myself - been using it a lot since it came out. Here's what I've got:

poAduAW.jpg

EDIT: Regarding Modding, you really don't want to stick with the Auto-Loadout, it usually makes terrible decisions. Modding is pretty simple, here's what you'll want to do in most cases:

• Add primary damage mod (Serration, Hornet Strike)
  • Add Multishot mod/s (Split Chamber, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion)
  • Add crit % and crit damage mods, if the weapon has high crit chance (usually if it's above 25%)
  • For bows, you'll probably want a fire rate mod (like Vile Acceleration)
  • Fill remaining 2 or 3 slots with elemental mods - usually something strong versus the enemy you're facing, but Corrosive (poison + lightning) is a safe bet if you don't want to mess with that
  • If you have room left over, more elemental mods or utility mods if you like

Edited by AM-Bunny