The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Frames/weapons Have You Lensed?

(PSN)dice_thrown

Question

Hey, all. I am just curious how many warframes and weapons people are putting lenses into.

For Naramon, I have a regular in LokiP and a greater in Excalibur with a regular in Dragon Nikana. For Zenurik, I have a greater in MagP and a regular in my Amprex, which I use for Triton. 

Focus gain is so small that it seems not worth the trouble unless I'm purposefully farming it. And, since I already have frames set up for different kinds of farming, it doesn't seem like I should bother with more lenses. Although, running these same builds repeatedly is getting a little tiresome. 

What are you all doing?

Ivara, Broken-War, and Mag Prime.

Ivara and Broken-War are for farming Focus in Deception. Mag Prime is because I felt it was a waste to spend a full Corpus Defense Sortie run nuking the map and not get any Focus from it to shorten the subsequent Deception run on Ivara.

Valkyr, Equinox, Mag Prime...

A handful of weapons, like Mios, Vaykor Marelok, Dera Vandal...

I've got like 10 various lenses in stock, don't feel like using them anytime soon.

I'm already sitting at 310k in Zenurik and got literally nothing to do with it because pretty much every upgrade besides passive regen and cooldown is terrible.

(all lenses are greater ones)

Warframes:

Mag Prime (ofc)

Loki Prime

Ash 

Excal

Ember

(basically Loki for stealth focus farm, all the others because they deal great amounts of dmg (and tht is what gets me my daily cap))

Weapons:

Vectis/Prime 

Bo Prime

Tonkor

Ceramic Dagger

Synoid Simulor

Vaykor Marelok

Brakk

Sechura Penta

+ a bunch of weps with a small lens

Edited by -.A.-Prime

Greater Naramon lens on: Loki, Dark Dagger, Rubico, Vectis Prime.

Greater Zenurik lens on: Ash, Dread

Greater Madurai lens on: Ivara, Paris Prime.

and I'm probably going to replace the lens on Loki then put one on V.Hek after I figure out what my next focus is cuz currently I see no Benefit on getting the active ones so I move on after leveling the passives on each.

Valkyr, Equinox, Mag Prime...

A handful of weapons, like Mios, Vaykor Marelok, Dera Vandal...

I've got like 10 various lenses in stock, don't feel like using them anytime soon.

I'm already sitting at 310k in Zenurik and got literally nothing to do with it because pretty much every upgrade besides passive regen and cooldown is terrible.

I added Zenurik just for the energy siphon ability. I don't care about the rest of it at all, so I really only need a couple hundred thousand focus. This means that soon my Mag/Amprex lenses will be worthless. 

Madurai seems like a much longer term investment as it will take nearly 3mil to get just the dmg buffs and cooldown. But, then, that's an awful lot just to get 30% dmg buff.

Initial:  Madurai in Atomos.  Liked it (apparently my brain was taking the day off), bought a greater lens, slapped it on Ember Prime

Naramon from sortie, Paris Prime, loved the tree, bought a greater for Loki Prime and Orthos Prime.  Last greater's I'm buying until at least after the next devstream/I get Naramon capped.

Zenurik, Unairu, and Vazarin from sorties, placed, respectively, on Atterax, Tonbo, and Silva and Aegis.  Unlocked the trees (wanted to see for myself instead of checking wiki), haven't done anything with 'em since.

Zenurik is definitely the next project after Naramon's capped, because Chroma.

Frost Prime - Regular Madurai.

Mois - Regualr Madurai.

Valkyr - Greater Madurai.

Wukong - Greater Zenurik.

Nezha - Greater Unariu.

War - Greater Naramon.

Rakta Cernos - Greater Zanurik.

Planning to put a Greather Madurai on Saryn Prime when she comes, Greather Naramon on Broken War and on other weapons.

Edited by CommanderSpawn

Running the exterminate sorties with Ivara will net you ridiculous focus points on both your melee wep and the frame itself. I did the one from yesterday and I got like 40k+ ( I can't remember exactly but it could have been 60k+) for both my weapon and frame after 200 enemies... all stealth killed, of course.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

Running the exterminate sorties with Ivara will net you ridiculous focus points on both your melee wep and the frame itself. I did the one from yesterday and I got like 40k+ ( I can't remember exactly but it could have been 60k+) for both my weapon and frame after 200 enemies... all stealth killed, of course.

I may have to try that. I'm only getting around 15k from stealthing Ludi with Loki/Nikana. That's with regular lenses, but still. Even on Triton with Mag/Amprex I don't think I've topped 20k in a mission. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. 

What about Zenurik works with well with Chroma? I know the energy siphon doesn't work on Effigy. 

I never really use Effigy, except maybe to toss it up as a decoy while rebuffing/self damaging.  Build I'm working on doesn't have flow and only has 105% efficiency though, so the extra energy regen will make using him in lower level content where nothing can damage me fast enough to get through my (Raksa aided) shield for Rage to start doing its thing.  At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

Edit: Dice, try running circles in the big room on Ponaturi Sedna.  Takes me less than 40 minutes to cap without a booster.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

I never really use Effigy, except maybe to toss it up as a decoy while rebuffing/self damaging.  Build I'm working on doesn't have flow and only has 105% efficiency though, so the extra energy regen will make using him in lower level content where nothing can damage me fast enough to get through my (Raksa aided) shield for Rage to start doing its thing.  At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

Edit: Dice, try running circles in the big room on Ponaturi Sedna.  Takes me less than 40 minutes to cap without a booster.

Interesting. Focus passives like that do allow for some new kinds of builds. 

RE: Sedna I'll try that later. Thanks!

I may have to try that. I'm only getting around 15k from stealthing Ludi with Loki/Nikana. That's with regular lenses, but still. Even on Triton with Mag/Amprex I don't think I've topped 20k in a mission. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. 

after 5 stealth kills in a row, you get a 500% affinity bonus per kill, as long as up keep up the timer.