The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does A Non Founding Clan Member Get Promoted?

FallingHeaven

Question

9 answers to this question

Clan members can promote others to their rank. In my clan I let people choose the rank they want to have. However each rank is dedicated to some obligations. Like the higher rank, the higher level missions you can help other people out with and the highest rank behind clan master is there to be always available to help out on any mission.

Like so you stimulate the interaction between people and ranks stand for the most important thing in the game, plating together. Besides that they haven't got much of a meaning.

It's all dependant on the clan.

Like mine, to be promoted, all you need to do is be positive, helpful, active and knowledgeable.   

This is basically how I run my clan.  Basically you participate and get promoted.  The top 4 ranks are reserved for people I know really well and think deserve it, contributed regularly, and have exemplary conduct.

Of course, now we're up to like, 65 people, so I might have to start making rules.  Ugh, I hate rules.  Rules are just how THE MAN keeps you DOWN.

I hate THE MAN.

This is basically how I run my clan.  Basically you participate and get promoted.  The top 4 ranks are reserved for people I know really well and think deserve it, contributed regularly, and have exemplary conduct.

Of course, now we're up to like, 65 people, so I might have to start making rules.  Ugh, I hate rules.  Rules are just how THE MAN keeps you DOWN.

I hate THE MAN.

I'm gonna have to start making rules and we only have 26 people.