The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starter Pack Clarification On Psn

(PSN)asianman20

Question

I realize from my fellow clan members that the Warframe Starter Pack(on the PSN store) that the 100 plat that came with it, you can't use it on trade which seem odd. Hopefully DE can do a revised to clarify it as I don't see any mention of it. I know we can use it in the Market to buy stuff so it's nice of them for the free 100 plat but I would think you can use it to trade as well but I found out you can't.

5 answers to this question

I realize from my fellow clan members that the Warframe Starter Pack(on the PSN store) that the 100 plat that came with it, you can't use it on trade which seem odd. Hopefully DE can do a revised to clarify it as I don't see any mention of it. I know we can use it in the Market to buy stuff so it's nice of them for the free 100 plat but I would think you can use it to trade as well but I found out you can't.

It's meant for new players that have PS+. The starter plat with starter pack is great. It allows players to have more option. I wish they would spend it on warframes and weapons slots, instead of fancy cosmetics -_-"

I agree. Luckily I knew going in that it was this way, but I can understand the frustration of not knowing and finding out only to notice that there was no warning. 

It's meant for new players that have PS+. The starter plat with starter pack is great. It allows players to have more option. I wish they would spend it on warframes and weapons slots, instead of fancy cosmetics -_-"

Yes but the OPs problem is with there being no notice that the plat is not available for trade. It's a small issue, but an issue none the less. I bought taters and slots with mine.