Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.2.2

DE_Adam

Every time a performance fix comes up, it seems to F*** up older PC's.

I started warframe and what do you know, instead of 30-40 fps, i'm now getting 15-30.

I swear, they keep optimizing warframe while not having older dual cores PC's in mind, at this rate i'll have to stop playing this game at all due to inability to play above 20 fps.

aww F***...that means ill probably have even worse issues :( update 18 dropped me 20 frames in some cases....and now it might be even worse?

• Enemies lagging too far behind in a Mission when a Mission Objective Change to Exterminate will automatically be removed to eliminate mandatory backtracking.

HUZZAH :D one of the main reasons why i got irritated with wf and stopped playing it has finally been resolved

Give us back nezha's orbiting halo, just make a setting for people who have motion sickness issues to disable all things similar to it in gameplay

It still orbits. There is a setting.. It's called Particle Quality in the display settings.

On Low, it doesn't spin.

On medium and High, it spins.

I guess the exterminate fixes are more urgent than the focus system.

Of course they are. They are the most annoying since forever. I am quitting missions now when that happens. I am not running back and forth in missions anymore.

There is still no fix for using the power menu on a controller as it once the RB is pressed, the menu will become stuck and no other actions can be performed beside using thw powers from the menu. Please fix this issue DE! This bug has been happening for awhile now.

• Fixed NPCs taking cover behind inaccessible rooms or closed doors, beacoming impossible to hit or aid.

THANK YOU! now i can be more steathy

Fixed NPCs taking cover behind inaccessible rooms or closed doors, becoming impossible to hit or aid.

thank you

Exterminate Changes / Fixes

Please note these are some of  the major in-progress fixes that are ready for deployment. We will continue to audit the issue with your constructive help and reports. Ultimately it is unlikely that mass-clump spawns will be restored, but we're working on making Exterminate Missions have a challenging pace.

• Fixed an issue causing enemies to be teleported into terrain as players progressed mid-Mission.
  • Fixed some enemy spawn points causing enemies to appear into terrain or above the level floor.
  • Fixed NPCs taking cover behind inaccessible rooms or closed doors, becoming impossible to hit or aid.
  • Enemies lagging too far behind in a Mission when a Mission Objective Change to Exterminate will automatically be removed to eliminate mandatory backtracking.

wow just wow

so basically thats why the bug returned

there was a horrible bug which was so extremely annoying to everyone that it got fixed in a way that people could just run to extraction and kill all the mobs there

instead of fixing it you reverted it back to the buggy version

I know exactly what your priority is:

you'd rather have 10.000 people getting annoyed by your buggy system than 1000 people having fun rushing through exterminate missions

gg...

Didn't the exterminate spawn problem appear after the  large group enemy spawn was "fixex" ? you could roll back if that's the prob , better large gr than notting 

how do you think the bug got back?

the spawn problem was there before, then they fixed it, which created the large group enemy spawn, since this is pretty much the only was to fix the issue if you dont want people to run back

they knowingly rollbacked to the bug

Exterminate Changes / Fixes

Fixes

• Fixed Ivara’s Quiver getting stuck on a single arrow type if the player activated the ability using their ‘Use Selected Power’ hotkey while Navigator was active.

Hey look! A call has actually been answered!? :O And It only took one month prior to ivara's release.

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Greater Lenses being downgraded after applying a Forma; Focus causing being unable to use melee, block or roll; Nezha's Noble idle aimation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly.