The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akvasto Build Halp.

Treble557

Question

So, here's what I got on my AKVastos atm. 

http://i.imgur.com/rWrn419.jpg

They do well, but not amazing. That fire damage mod on there used to be a slash damage increase mod. The heat one was a new damage test, and it seems to fall short compared to the slash increase mod.

The slash one brings it to 313 slash damage, and it hit for almost 100-200 damage more per shot. 

Overall tho, I need advice on the build as a whole. What do you guys think? and what do you guys use in your AKVastos? or are AKVastos not so great these days?

7 answers to this question

Vasto / AkVasto is only 50% Slash Weight - using an IPS Mod on these Weapons is useless and gives you poo for extra Damage.

the Fire Mod will overall net a lot more Damage increase.

if you want advice on what Damage Mods to use though - we need to know what you plan on shooting at. as that heavily changes what Damage Mods are recommended.

and yes, while certainly usable, Vasto or AkVasto are not going to 'dominate'. at higher Levels you will be using a noticable amount of Ammunition on Enemies.

for general use i'd probably go with:

QbDEjVp.png

with the Elemental Types being used ofcourse being whatever pertains to the Enemies i'm currently fighting.

i could consider using another Status Elemental in place of the secondary Element if the Status Effect i'm bringing is highly useful to help me Kill things(such as Viral.).

personally i wouldn't actually use this Weapon though - i don't like dual wield spammy. i'd rather take the lightning fast Reload and higher Accuracy of a single.

The first thing you need to decide is: are you playing for fun, or is your objective to dominate the enemy as hard as possible for as long as possible? Because if you want the latter, this isn't the gun you would use.

I wish to dominate my enemy. XD

Teach me how. Which weapon will do the trick