The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Website With Builds, Videos And More

BouseFeenux

Question

Hey guys, 

Not sure if this is the place, but I wanted to tell you guys about the website we've been working on! I've been playing WF for over two years now and its become my passion. So much so that I've dedicated my livestream, and most of my waking hours to doing things for the Warframe community. As such, I've worked with a small team of my viewers to put together a website featuring my builds that I've come up with over the various hours that I've played the game. Each build has a text description as well as a video so you can see it in action. I've done this because a lot of my viewers were tired of combing through forum posts and the wiki trying to find builds that work. Each of the builds on the website is BouseFeenux tested and community approved. As we finish projects we're always adding more awesome stuff to the website to help Warframe players. Also, we need help! If you have website design experience, or are one of the artsy type that can make cool stuff get at me! We'd love to have you on the team!

P.S. We're using Concrete5 (Its a CMS I know, but the website has really evolved way more than we thought it would) 

5 answers to this question

how do  u register to be a member?

Currently there is no sign in process to be a member of the website as we haven't built that infrastructure yet, also there isn't really a reason to sign in at this point. But in the future we're looking at adding that. If you're referring to joining the team, just send me a private message and we'll go from there :D 

Currently there is no sign in process to be a member of the website as we haven't built that infrastructure yet, also there isn't really a reason to sign in at this point. But in the future we're looking at adding that. If you're referring to joining the team, just send me a private message and we'll go from there :D 

okay