Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]°•Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance•° Established, Active and Experienced °•55+ Highly Active Clans•° Top Quality Clans with a Drama Free Environment•° SoH Discord°•

(PSN)Steelergurl33

An alliance is what you make of it.  If no one puts anything into it, you wouldn't get anything out of it.  SoH you have a lot of people who believe in this alliance, it isn't about drama, or being better then the rest, or the leaders ego.  It's about being part of a community, where you can have friendly game related talk and get the help, when you need it.  Message one of the leaders today for more information.  You wouldn't regret it.

Looking for a active community for your clan?  Well SoH has it all, events, dedicated leaders, eidolon killers, and much, much more.  No elitism, no kill requirements, no worshiping the leaders needed.  Just a spot, to talk, play, and have fun.  Message Dorian-Hawkmoon, Markfitness, or Steelergurl33 for more information.

Great alliance with steady, dependable leadership.  Rules are actually enforced,  Events, Raids, Eidolon killers, even have groups taking down 7 in one night.  We have people even helping those who are not really ready for it.  Had a MR2 in one of my groups.  This alliance, isn't about egos, bragging rights, or anything like that.  It's not another trading tab or region tab, which a lot of alliances are.  It's about being a friendly environment, where you can talk about the game, get help, price checks, whatever you need to help you and your clan to enjoy the game.  SoH have some of the top event leaderboard clans, we have a guide of the lotus, we have it all.  Is SoH right for you?  Well just message one of the leaders to find out.  It's well worth your time.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:16 AM, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Great alliance with steady, dependable leadership.  Rules are actually enforced,  Events, Raids, Eidolon killers, even have groups taking down 7 in one night.  We have people even helping those who are not really ready for it.  Had a MR2 in one of my groups.  This alliance, isn't about egos, bragging rights, or anything like that.  It's not another trading tab or region tab, which a lot of alliances are.  It's about being a friendly environment, where you can talk about the game, get help, price checks, whatever you need to help you and your clan to enjoy the game.  SoH have some of the top event leaderboard clans, we have a guide of the lotus, we have it all.  Is SoH right for you?  Well just message one of the leaders to find out.  It's well worth your time.

Everything I said here, as well as having a organized structure.  All ideas and suggestions, are taken seriously, talked about and voted on by the leaders.  Really is a great alliance.

I'd like to say, we're new to the SOH alliance, but the almost 2 weeks we've been in, it's be a great change from our old alliance. For once I can read alliance chat and not think that I'm in region! It's definitely appreciated, and doesn't go unnoticed. We watched like a hawk for the first week we joined, lol. It's also a nice change to see people talking about builds, helping out new people, etc. Things you'd think alliances should be for.