The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Is Nezha Worth?

BabyBomi

Question

16 answers to this question

Sadly to say that Nezha is a male not a female, although I do see him like a girl but oh well...

Nezha worth... I dunno, I'm not very interested on him but I'd give 30p for each part that I'm looking for or even if anyone sold it lower then I might hunt it but... not gonna potato it I think...

It's just my opinion, don't be mad (.-.)

Remember that the frame itself not only can be acquired on the market for 275p, but that if you buy it on the market, it comes with a Reactor and Slot already! That is a 40p value in itself. 

So, if you are buying Nezha from other players, just remember that anything above 235p (the cost of Nezha minus the cost of a new slot and reactor) is not at all worth your time. 

Honestly if you are going to buy Nezha and you have a lot of platinum around and are short on reactors/slots you might as well just buy him premade from the market. 

However, if you want to wade through trade chat, remember this: 

Chassis/Helm shouldn't go for more than 15p or so at most. 

Systems used to be worth a lot more, and lots of people are still trying to price gouge, but it really isn't worth more than 40-60p anymore at most, and if you wait and be patient at all, you can easily get it in that range, maybe even better if you are lucky. 

I wouldn't pay much more than 100p at most for the whole set. Remember how much you are getting on the market when you buy him, and that time is money too in life, and it takes time to get everything in trade chat, especially if it's a slow day/time in chat. 

In my opinion if you are going to buy any of him from players instead of market, it's best if you are just trying to get "that last piece" after farming the rest from sorties, instead of trying to buy the whole thing. It isn't worth the time. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Price of Nezha has dropped drastically since release.

Using a site like https://warframe.market/ to buy parts is a good choice. Looking at the site, I could get Nezha for 70p

Nice and subtle propaganda.

But cause i'm on the crusade of getting a better way of trade without ruining the game. Yeah. Right. Nice site.

Just make PS4 trade so i can trade too.

A friend managed to sell a set for 150 plat.

Chassis and helmet also seem to be quite common.

System on the other hand is rarer.

The prices ThorienKELL suggested seem about right for normal transactions.

Kinda feels like Nezha would be higher in cost if he wasn't so underwhelming.

Edited by Ziegrif

A friend managed to sell a set for 150 plat.

Chassis and helmet also seem to be quite common.

System on the other hand is rarer.

The prices ThorienKELL suggested seem about right for normal transactions.

Kinda feels like Nezha would be higher in cost if he wasn't so underwhelming.

He's basically a Rhino with fire damage and some slightly different utility in his kit -- Divine Spears is eerily close to Stomp, and even feel similar when using. Iron Skin and Warding Halo are suspiciously similar as well. They both have an ability that gets that moving quickly/damages enemies for dashing. Blazing Chakram isn't much like Roar, but the other three skills have a lot of sameness. 

Once you see it, you can't unsee it lol. 

I mean, he's still pretty fun to play and he holds up well enough in sorties, but I feel like with so many frames now, we are reaching the point where a lot of them are basically going to feel like a lot of others. But that's a discussion for another thread. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Nice and subtle propaganda.

But cause i'm on the crusade of getting a better way of trade without ruining the game. Yeah. Right. Nice site.

Just make PS4 trade so i can trade too.

So much butt hurt. That site is useful and up to date since all prices are postings by players unlike that wftrading which hasn't been update in like ever.