The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Umbra Lance In Zenurik School

Kaokasalis

Question

So the current description for Umbra Lance when it is not ungraded is "Void Pulse creates a 6 meter aura around the player for 20 seconds that lashes out at enemies with harmful Void energy, dealing 4000 damage per second."

Is this only when Void pulse is pulsing or can you deactivate void pulse after one pulse to get your frame back on its feet and still have Umbra Lance active for its remaining duration?

1 answer to this question

I've been using Umbra Lance a little while and I believe that when you first activate the Operator, the 20 seconds countdown begins although there is nothing on the HUD which shows this countdown.

When the Operator is hovering and he gets close to any enemies, I've noticed that lances/links to several enemies at once and deal damage (per 2 seconds according to wikia).  When Operator ends or when you deactivate him, whenever your Warframe get close to an enemy, you can see the lance/link.  However, it seems to only lance/link one enemy at a time.  (Note that this lance will also negate any stealth multiplier you may have built up).

I'm still ranking Umbra Lance up, but I don't think it is that great.  Maybe if they fix it to once per second damage or increase the range, it might be more useful.  Oh, and please have a countdown for it on the HUD!