The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Farming

BabyBomi

Question

8 answers to this question

Excalibur only works if he's the only one getting kills - that means you have to search for a Draco party that needs an Excal, and doesn't have anyone else stealing your potential kills. Not tremendously difficult, but when you consider Loki is solo....

Plus, I hit 75k with Loki in under 30 minutes with no boosters, so I highly doubt Excal is much faster than that.

Excalibur only works if he's the only one getting kills - that means you have to search for a Draco party that needs an Excal, and doesn't have anyone else stealing your potential kills. Not tremendously difficult, but when you consider Loki is solo....

Plus, I hit 75k with Loki in under 30 minutes with no boosters, so I highly doubt Excal is much faster than that.

Hopefully that focus sharing bug is fixed soon. Support frames like Trinity suffer.

So for Loki stealth would you go into a high level exterminate or something? And just melee everyone?

High level sabotage (enemies respawn and don't level up) & keep that 500% bonus from stealth kills going... until you're ready to complete the mission. Under 30 minutes like AM-Bunny said.