The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Ability Unlock Costs?

(PSN)oooitstragic

Question

16 answers to this question

I'm really sorry to have wasted your time it seems that I am an idiot.    : )

The focus pool was in fact the problem, I just noticed that underneath shadow step on the tree it now says that it costs 2 POOL points, I deactivated another ability and low and behold I can now activate shadow step.

I didn't see this earlier or realise that an upgrade would cost a pool point. Once again sorry to the above repliers. 

Thanks Silver Eagle, 

I have read through that earlier and I know to improve the ability costs more focus points but I want to know the unlock costs for each level you rank up an ability.

I don't think that info is in the link or if it is then I've missed it.

Unless of course it's 25k per level in Naramon for example? Or am I right in assuming that each unlock costs more?

Yes, but for example on mind spike the unlock costs are listed as 123 and 4, I have about 10k focus left after levelling mind spike up to level 2 but it wont let me unlock it yet. But the game doesn't tell me how much more focus points I need to get.

What do you mean by "unlock"?

Because once you have put the points into it and have activated it (made it icon red instead of black by clicking on it) then it's active at all times.

Yes, but for example on mind spike the unlock costs are listed as 123 and 4, I have about 10k focus left after levelling mind spike up to level 2 but it wont let me unlock it yet. But the game doesn't tell me how much more focus points I need to get.

Do you mean how many pool points the next rank on the ability will take or how many focus points you need to increase your total pool points?  There's a drop down menu a few paragraphs above that for the most part shows the known costs for the pool point upgrade costs in focus points.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

What do you mean by "unlock"?

Because once you have put the points into it and have activated it (made it icon red instead of black by clicking on it) then it's active at all times.

That's what I thought until I upgraded shadow step to rank 2, but the game now says I have to unlock it again but I don't have enough focus points. But it doesn't tell me how much more I need to re-unlock?

Do you mean how many pool points the next rank on the ability will take or how many focus points you need to increase your total pool points?  There's a drop down menu a few paragraphs above that for the most part shows the known costs for the pool point upgrade costs in focus points.

No not pool points, that's not the problem.