The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access ?

Snikz9000

Question

Hello guys..

I recently started playing this game and i fell over this prime access stuff and i have a few questions that i hope you will answer :)

Is this worth it ? Or should i just get a few plats to get the normal trinity warframe? And have have fallen in love with Loki warframe also..

IM not going to be playing everyday for many hours BUT atleast 1-2 hours each day.

8 answers to this question

As of now, if you're considering purchasing Trinity Prime Access, I would highly recommend waiting for next prime access which will include Saryn Prime.  Value-wise Trinity Prime Access is definitely one of the worst...

Edited by Girochi

You get plat discount also, if i buy the prime access stuff? Or am i just too greedy ? :P

if u buy the packs u will get discounted plat and you can get 25% 50% 75% discount as a login reward 

Edited by BaSiLB

Play the game, see whether you like it.

If you do: having PA (with plat) and boosters makes game much easier in terms of leveling/game play experience (slots/catalysts are affordable and you level x2 faster). Think about it this way: you support developer and have a much better experience.

I say go for it after you feel you are comfortable with paying.