The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ev Trinity Prime Build

noobslaughter

Question

11 answers to this question

is it usefull (for power strength) to put on power drift?

Power strength affects the amount of energy gain each pulse. The more strength, the more energy you get for each EV ability used.

As EV is usually a constant spam, I'd prioritize other aspect first.

Power strength affects the amount of energy gain each pulse. The more strength, the more energy you get for each EV ability used.

As EV is usually a constant spam, I'd prioritize other aspect first.

but you get extra energy back from it so what else? (i see a lot of rush) or should i use speed drift or cunning drift?

is it usefull (for power strength) to put on power drift?

Cunning Drift would be more useful for me. The extra bit range might help with reaching those pesky teammates that like to stray far from the group. Max Blind Rage + Transient Fortitude + Intensify is usually enough power strength and as an EV Trin you'll be spamming EV almost all the time anyway.

Sometimes I even drop the Intensify and replace it and Redirection/VItality with Quick Thinking + P.Flow combo.

but you get extra energy back from it so what else? (i see a lot of rush) or should i use speed drift or cunning drift?

Any will do. I choose cunning drift solely because I want more range myself.

As long as you have the basic mods, this should not be a problem.

I personally like the one posted by KJRenz, if you are doing raid you want to be near the front with the carrier at all times so the mobility of Lightning Dash comes very much in handy. If there enough Corrosive Projections you can swap it for Enemy Radar to find the targets much more easily.