Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.2.3

DE_Adam

Primed Banes?! Please explain me the need for those mods, to be even "primed", yet alone to be together on the FIRST ROTATION OF THE YEAR. Do you ignore all the things player want and need, the upcoming games that will cut your purse and leave you without current player base? FFS, space ninjas or no space ninjas, I am starting to feel disgusted with how little you are putting after the grand opening of U18 (no sarcasum for that, the quantity of the content was big). Two weeks of no hot fixes, no Christmas/New Year event (passing on the "Lotus gift"), or anything to fill in the only time players can spend more time in the game. 

PS : Checked the content from wiki... some players are able to start up the game. I am not.

Edited by phoenix1992

- PLEASE consider making the new skin being sold by baro kiTeer usable on the Vandal Quanta since it is the only Quanta some of us have and it'd be pointless to downgrade. I still want the skin, though.

- Also there's a mistake in the description of the skin: it should be "used BY ice pirates against corpus"

- This bug is still happening

I am still seeing a problem with Prisma Yamako Syandanna's bending when I have it on a high speed warframe. Previously I noticed how it bends for no reason at the base when running, instead of "flapping" behind the warframe. One or both of the segments seem to jump over the shoulders at very slight movements and it generally looks like it's in constant tension when it isn't.

I don't remember seeing these problems before the last 17.4 update, which leads me to believe they are recent.

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg
Edited by LordPreda