Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.2.3

DE_Adam

I am very happy you guys are doing this awesome fixes, however this last one broke my launcher. I can't even get the game to come out. Here is what happens:

Click the game .exe

Launcher opens

Launcher hangs on "Checking for Updates"

After 1m 27s 92mm launcher turns into the white/pale blue launcher with this message

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly..

Now, I know I have internet, and everything else I have can run just fine, just not warframe. After waiting for this update to restart for about an hour, I closed the window and tried again. Please don't tell me I have to reinstall it...

I am very happy you guys are doing this awesome fixes, however this last one broke my launcher. I can't even get the game to come out. Here is what happens:

Click the game .exe

Launcher opens

After 1m 27s 92mm launcher turns into the white/pale blue launcher with this message

Update failed!

Now, I know I have internet, and everything else I have can run just fine, just not warframe. After waiting for this update to restart for about an hour, I closed the window and tried again. Please don't tell me I have to reinstall it...

If I may, which region are you updating from? SEA or elsewhere? I'm getting this issue too and I'm trying to update from SEA region.

If I may, which region are you updating from? SEA or elsewhere? I'm getting this issue too and I'm trying to update from SEA region.

If SEA is for Seattle, WA then yes. If it is something else, then I'm not sure. I didn't change region settings for the updates, so when I installed it it was default region.

Still no fix for:

Thrown Melee Charge Attacks (and general uselessness of all charge attacks)

Focus Affinity Gains Incentivizing non-Cooperative Play

Focus Abilities disabling the ability to jump/shoot/do anything

Getting Stuck in sliding doors

Still no update for:

Only two combos on many stances

no Star Chart 3.0/"voiding the void" (after more than a year of development)

no lessening of the grind (especially for new players)

Click the game .exe

Launcher opens

Update failed!

This issue resolved itself XD