DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.2.3

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Adjusted an objective marker navigation through Corpus ventilation shafts that was difficult to follow.

Fixes

• Fixed a memory leak for Clients that would cause the game to become progressively slower the longer you remained in a Mission.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Grineer walking animations from playing audio FX.
  • Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.
  • Fixed an issue causing slow performance on Missions due to excessive visual FX replication of the Tar-Mutalist MOA’s goo.
  • Fixed an error preventing Clients from seeing the visual FX on Infested Ancients healing.
  • Upvote 62

Fixes

• Fixed a memory leak for Clients that would cause the game to become progressively slower the longer you remained in a Mission.

Oh yes! Thanks.

• Upvote 11

• Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.

Now does this mean they're intended to drop from Reinforced and Rare containers, or is this a case of confusing terminology?

• Upvote 5

Thanks!

Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.

No.

NO.

I've found a rare yesterday! How is that fair. I cry :'(

Anyway,

Still no fix for: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556279-bug-in-ui-saying-kubrow-is-down-when-its-not-and-vice-versa/

Edited by Raniu
  • Upvote 1

When is Thrown Melee going to get looked at? or at least reverted back to its previous state.

• Upvote 7

First the launcher refused to go past "checking for updates." Now it's the good old "Cannot find Warframe executable."

I'm done.

Fixes

I think i believe in wonders.

Fixes

Thanks... and whaaaaaaat? I thought I was just very, very unlucky. I guess I still am. XD

When is Thrown Melee going to get looked at? or at least reverted back to its previous state.

They said it was a complicated issue to resolve. 

• Upvote 1